Known Issues list.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Daynab, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

OmniNegro and Aquaman like this.
  2. Daynab

It's there under items. Could be clearer though I'll edit it :p

3. Daynab

Look at the tabs at the bottom :)

4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Lol. I never even saw them. Time for more Espresso.

Exile likes this.
  5. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

User Interface >> Row 5 >> Mousewheel issue -- space bar does this too (i.e, you can hover your mouse over a mod's checkbox, press space, and it acts as left click).

User Interface >> Row 9 >> This phantom inventory slot bug appears to be fixed in 1.0.10. At least for me.

Items/Stats >> Row 9 >> same issue happens with Tentacular Infestation traps.

6. Daynab

Thanks. edited 1 and 3, just checked and 2 still happens to me right now.

7. Lobo

Lobo Member

I see the Visual Sight Radius stat bug is listed under the "modding" section. My present character is experiencing this bug, but I haven't installed any mods. I just thought I'd mention that it seems to affect the base 1.0.10.

My character's Sight Radius is locked in at 5 no matter what equipment I put on (or take off). If I cast a buff like Second Sight the stat will go up, but equipment and stat bonuses from skill improvements have no effect.

8. Daynab

Alright. I'm going to need to update the doc fully soon.

9. Lobo

Lobo Member

As a followup, in case it helps: I discovered that while rings do still change my Sight Radius, other pieces of equipment do not.

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

:sneakiness: not ever negating traps either needs to be added, or the text for :sneakiness: needs changed so it does not suggest you should be. (Still no word on the thread that this came from.)

Exile likes this.
  11. Daynab

I'll see if that can be clarified when I get a chance.

OmniNegro likes this.
  12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Buffs that have the allowstacking ="0" still stack. That needs added unless there is something I am misunderstanding. (It would not be the first time.)

13. Daynab

Got to ask Nicholas briefly, it's definitely more complicated than a flat sneakiness number, but he didn't elaborate. Either way I'm under the impression that it's subject to change at some point.

OmniNegro likes this.
  14. Daynab

Cleaned up the list, if there's anything on there that has been fixed let me know. And yes, I know there's quite a few bugs that aren't written there, that's mostly major stuff :)

15. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

! "suction also moves the targeted creature to the square northwest of you, instead of the adjacent one between you and the target"

Clockwork Grappling bolts, eh? Glad this was a bug and not how the item is supposed to work.

16. Pleroma

Pleroma Member

But my entire tactic with Warlock's Challenge revolves around that fact! How else will I keep the enemies from hitting me when they resist the stun!

17. mori

mori Member

Just got a Helm of Threepwood as a quest reward. No enchantments beyond its usual stats, and 0 exp when I IBIAM'd it. :(

edit: aaaand I just got another one, again as a quest reward. booooooo

18. mining

mining Member

Its a bug with items with low artifact quality, been known for a while, but not fixed - possibly intended?

19. Daynab

Not intended. I think we need to track down every item that does it and fix each of them one by one.

20. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

The issue stems from items with <artifact quality="0" /> (or an omitted quality value, since it seems to default to 0). Rewards and krongs use that quality value for the number of enchantments on the first imbue, so of course a quest reward Helm of Threepwood will return no bonuses, while subsequent krongings will enchant it normally. Its for this same reason that kronging a bought Universal Principles will give it seven or eight enchantments off the bat instead of just one.

The solution is, of course, twofold: default an omitted artifact quality to 1, and have quest/krong detect if an item's quality is 0 before enchanting it. If it is 0, enchant it once (or something more reasonable, like a number of times equal to your floor).

OmniNegro likes this.