Dredmor 1.1.1 Changelog

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

We've tested our best so that the current 1.0.11 saves be compatible, yes.

2. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

From all I have heard, old saves will not be compatible with the new patch/DLC.

EDIT: Ninja'd and wrong... woe is me. :)

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Yeah essentially that was the first stance but then they decided to support saves as best as they can for this release.

4. Manticore

Manticore Member

Sounds fantastic!

5. Nikolai

Nikolai Member

As I reported to Rydash during the public beta, I encountered an issue with my save, going from beta 1 to beta 2. The issue was slight, making non-smithing recipes appear in smithing recipes, though this did lead to me not being able to craft some things, as some recipes were missing.

There might've been more progress on that, though.

6. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

In short, miniboss support means monsters with the 'miniboss' tag spawn randomly, but only once per floor within their assigned level range. If they also have the 'nohorde ' tag, they won't appear in randomly generated hordes, either.

7. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

This post never existed. Please ignore it.

8. shaken

shaken Member

9. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Damnit, I didn't see that post until today!
    Oh, well, no use crying over wasted opportunities.

I apologize for being a bit confused over things. I just hope Steam wakes up and updates this before 16:30 Military time. :(
    Also, I think I should delete that post above. So, please remove all traces of it from your quote, shaken.

10. Aegho

Aegho Member

What I really want to know is... what's the new triggers, effects and syntaxes! And what are the changes to old triggers/effects/syntaxes? Can we now use all triggers in buff tags? (thrownBuff, crossbowShotBuff, etc)

Kazeto and shaken like this.
  11. shaken

shaken Member

Also what I'm wondering. I've got a skill mod designed, but I'm curious if the modding capabilities will change how I'll approach implementing it.

12. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Shaken, can you please remove my quoted post from your above post, if it's not too much trouble. I don't want people to continue to facepalm horribly at my fail. :)

13. Aegho

Aegho Member

Code:
    <spell name="Blade Wall Block Effect" type="self" >
      <anim sprite="sprites/sfx/bladewallblock/bladewallblock" frames="4" framerate="100" centerEffect="0" sfx="blades" />
      </spell>
    Found this in the 1.1.0 beta... however that sprite set does not appear to exist.

14. Warlock

Warlock Member

none of the new expansion things will be available for testing until release. I think they'll add the sprites once release time gets out.

15. Aegho

Aegho Member

Public Beta. It adds the dagger and polearm skills. It lacked some necessary graphics files for dagger.
    Although I have found out that it was already reported and a Public Beta 2 is up on the chat now and has those files.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.