Brand new vampire here

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Farmerbob, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Nacho

Nacho Member

I'm trying Vampire, Master of Arms, Shield Bearer, Perception, Alchemy, and Essence's new Staff and Dual Wielding atm.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Wootah

Wootah Member

The Midas on hit is a GREAT way to make money if you find it relatively early. Take it throughfloors you aren't in much threat of dying to and just pummel things for some spare cash, Especially since Cash is hard to come by on Going Rogue.

And Farmer, you should sometimes stumble across glittery words on walls that can be used to take you to special lands which are the same level as the level you found the words on. If the portal is black it is a wizardland. If it is red... you are gonna get murdered.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Farmerbob

Farmerbob Member

Aye I found the glittery words :) And I now know what the color of the portal means.

Essence and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

I just beat a Diggle Hell using Master-of-Arms, Vampirism, Killer Vegan, Perception, Smithing, Archaeology and Unarmed Combat, dual shield wielding is godlike.

OmniaNigrum and Wootah like this.
  5. Wootah

Wootah Member

May I ask what Crusts you were using?

OmniaNigrum and Isasaur like this.
  6. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

Check the thread I just made in Dungeons of Dredmor General, it has all my gear. (I don't know how to link stuff at all)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

I know how to do that, I just don't know for example how to make a word link to a url.

E.g.: If you clicked this word -> word

It would send you to a link.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

When you write something, select some text (the button is inactive if there is no text selected) and click "Insert/edit link" (it looks like a single chain; it's the 12th button from the left in the menu above the writing space, or the 7th button from the right), and post the link there - the text will be changed into a hyperlink.

Alternatively, you can write [.ulr="(write the address of the page here)"]Text to display[./url], but without the dots in the tags - it does the same thing and it works on every (or almost every) forum which uses these tags.

OmniaNigrum and Turbo164 like this.
  10. Isasaur

Isasaur Member

Thanks.

OmniaNigrum likes this.