Wizardlands with good loot for 1.1.2 only.

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by OmniaNigrum, Aug 24, 2012.

1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

This post contains none. Please specify what you find even if only in a generic sense. And please do not bother if all you found was junk. Always bother to specify what floor the code is for, even though some of us already know the formula and can tell at a glance what floor it is.

2. Dynamod

Dynamod Member

brb grilling asparagus, I'll help out when I can :D

I think a good starting point would be to go through the old codes currently collected and note the good ones from there.

OmniNegro likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Perhaps we should have a Junk Wizardlands thread? So the ones that have a broom with no more than one stat on it are capable of being found if you are trying to see if you just got a bad roll or if it is a garbage Wizardland?

4. Dynamod

Dynamod Member

no, I think thats a bit overmuch, as long as everyone plays the same difficulty and save version, the rooms should be the same.

edit: you know, the older thread is already stickied, so this thread might be slightly redundant, since that thread will eventually cover the same material.

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Will they? At this point I am not sure that the codes are the same in each version. Nor each OS, nor Each difficulty, nor PD/Non-PD.

If this turns out to be worthless, I will gladly ask Daynab to delete the whole thing so it does not clutter up the other post or mislead people looking for the other threads.

6. Dynamod

Dynamod Member

perhaps we should do a test? I'm currently playing windows 7, GRPD, Standard Grind, RoTDG enabled. I'll go find a unique wizardland code and lets see if you can find it as well? what operating system are you using?

Edit: Valfuruzgorng should have a room with invisible walls with a tesla wand in the center, and a shiv with +1 burliness.

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I am game, but it will have to be a new one since I have used every other code on disposable characters. (Or I guess I could delete the file that tracks what codes I have used. I presume the game will just make a new one rather than *Expletive Deleted* itself...)

Floor one code I presume?

8. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Yeah, I have deleted the file like 5 times now and it has always been fine.

9. Dynamod

Dynamod Member

yeah, its a floor one code.

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Sadly I have yet to find a key. Once I do I will give this a try. But I think LionsDen has confirmed it as working. Shall I ask Daynab to delete the tread? Drat. I need to learn to read before replying... I will try it once I find a key.