[WIP] Being rich and Chemist skill sets

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Robert, Jan 20, 2012.

?

What do you think of this idea?

1. Epic I want to make my Hero a super rich drugstar

40.0%
  2. Cool idea for being rich but I am not so sure about the chemist skill set

20.0%
  3. Not so sure about the entire project post more and I might be able to have a more solid idea.

40.0%
  4. Sounds kinda weird.. not so sure If i like the idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Nope hate it being born rich is nothing to be proud of and drugs are vile! leave this forum or else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Robert

Robert Member

So I was thinking about super heroes the other day and realized that some of the coolest super heroes ever (Batman, Ironman, Captain America, Spiderman) were originally normal people with no powers whatsoever. The thing that transformed their lives? Money and drugs. I am right now starting the being rich skill. However I am not sure if the chemist skill set would be much different from alchemy and was thinking of dropping it altogether. If you have an idea or suggestion anything would be greatly appreciated. As well if you are an experienced coder and would like to help or know of a good tutorial to help with the coding feel free to email me.
    In order to sort of protect my email from spam I have protected it with a re-captcha: http://www.google.com/recaptcha/mai...=hwb7leOTmJmT6gjP3rJ5E8LqZbGY5SSh7hA-434b0tE=
    [​IMG]