Will Alpha 44 be delayed?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Mikel, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Mikel

Mikel Waiting On Paperwork From The Ministry. Forever.

David's mention of a 43C caught my attention the other day. Now I may have lost track of weeks, but isn't next week around when we should be getting a new major release?

2. Unforked

Unforked Member

Oh, I think they can squeeze in a C without delaying the stable build--it doesn't need to be a big one. My fingers are crossed for getting cults back.

3. Mikel

I don't know. At first I was surprised at 43B showing up on Tuesday, but then I realized it made sense given that major releases are on Wednesdays, and that would give them a week between.. Then they mentioned 43C and the math stopped working... unless they release it later today...

4. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

If 43C releases this week (late fridays or weekend experimentals aren't uncommon) or early next week, then no. It's all on schedule.

Alpha 43 released September 16th.

So that means Alpha 44 can anytime between either end of next week or the week after, though if they stick with Wednesdays that would see Alpha 44 really only just slip in under the mid-month time frame if they hold off until Wednesday the following week.

5. Daniel

Daniel CEO Staff Member

We're not getting quite as much work done this month as we hoped due to non-work-related things beyond our control. I'm not certain if we'll put up another experimental before another stable branch release, but we'll take a look at where we're at after the weekend and if it makes sense, we might do one more.

6. Mikel

Don't press. I probably should have kept my trap shut.