Wiki To-Do List and Wiki Discussion

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Alephred, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Braincooler

Braincooler Member

Hi,
    I don't know if it's the best thread for my post, but I have a kind of suggestion that should make the buildings more real and beautiful.

It would be nice if we could build interior walls ! It will make possible to separate living room from bedrooms etc.
    The actual engine doesn't seem to get this possible, but who knows ...

2. Jonta

Jonta Member

Im also ready to work on the wiki now that im near at the last part of the game.
    Do we just start work on a random base ? (enough to do just on the front page :rolleyes: )

Or have we got someone to delegate it out ?

3. Jonta

Jonta Member

Would be great if some of those that has played the BETA could clean out the "expired" stuff (hard to find if you dont know what it was) while others (like me) can start updating/adding what is in the game now.

4. Jonta

Jonta Member

""Bushel of bones are used to fertilize saplings"" is this still possiable ?

5. Jonta

Jonta Member

6. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

That page is in dire need of rework...but your system of partitioning is not too helpful in my opinion as labourers will happily eat overseer food and even profit from doing so if you check the file citizen.go lines 7272 following. Maybe a food table availability per biome makes more sense

Exile likes this.
  7. Jonta

Jonta Member

Bushel of Sausages (edited)

Took this out:
    A Food item. At present, may only be obtained via supply drop from the The Empire. As present (Revision 44), the animal source used for sausages still remains a mystery.

Did this instead:
    Added the 1st & 2nd line
    And posted the recipe.

The long description was already there

[​IMG]

8. Jonta

Jonta Member

You might be right, but the thing is in not sure how to split in it BIO, as I only playing the easy so far.
    Another thing is'nt some food in more than one BIO, that would complicate things a lot.
    I think it might be better to just state what BIO it is included in on the food front page :
    If you know please post it.

The spilt in Overseer prefered ect, is what is already in game, that lower level class might like it too could also be mentioned on the food front page.

9. Jonta

Jonta Member

10. Jonta

Jonta Member

11. Jonta

Jonta Member

12. Jonta

Jonta Member

13. Jonta

Jonta Member

14. Jonta

Jonta Member