Wierd Statue Placement

Discussion in 'Stories & Fan Fiction' started by Android089, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Android089

Android089 Member

It seems that the only way to smash it is to use fleshsmithing's living wall.

[​IMG]

2. wirdal

wirdal Member

You can use bombs

3. kuhchung

kuhchung Member

Shove will break it, you can fireball it, I also used to be able to knightly leap onto the same square and then just click it. I'm sure there are other ways.

4. Derakon

Derakon Member

You could kick an arrow trap over to be "underneath" the statue (i.e. the statue is between the trap and the gargoyle) then activate the trap. :)

What's weird is that you can't shoot these statues with normal bolts; you have to use some kind of spell effect or teleport on top of them.

5. kuhchung

kuhchung Member

Yeah, that's always bothered me. Similarly, you can use Unliving Wall or Psychokinetic shove on a square (to say, break a statue or push an artifact), but the respective wands don't work the same way.

6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

you can also teleport or jump to it and hit it while you are standing on it.

7. J-Factor

J-Factor Member

Just shoot a Deathly Hex at it (or an enemy that is behind it).

8. Android089

Android089 Member

You would think that teleporting into a statue would kill you...

9. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

You haven't noticed? Those statues disintegrate even if you only poke them, they must be made of ash or something.

10. You can also use Thibault's Trompement.

11. ScytheKnight

ScytheKnight Member

Hell just a Dragon's Breath will break one.. the only way you CAN'T break it is with a bolt or regular throwing weapon.

12. Darsen

Darsen Member

Heck, I was able to break one with a Narcosomatic Induction.

13. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

I break them all the time with Turn Demon and Remember your Charlemagne.