Who is that Wi§p?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Rarefied Horse Meat, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I don't know, but he sure seems to like stuff! :D

[​IMG]

Thanks for spreading the love around, you mysterious guy who swoops around liking things, you!

2. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

I try to not be to shiesty with my likes, and I try to check the site twice a day when I can, and spend about 10-15 min (I guess its closer to 20 - 40 minutes on average) reading interesting topics, I am not sure what else you would want to know! :D

Edits are blue

Godwin likes this.
  3. I just found it amusing that your entire "recent activity" page was at one point filled with likes. I think it would be more mysterious if that's all you ever did - but sometimes you post...
    so I guess you're probably human and not a sentient AI lurking in the steam vents of Gaslamp HQ. :(

4. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

Hahaha.. that would be great marshmallow (someone else's idea of a nick name, let me know if you hate it).. I might do that on the next interesting forums I find :p

Every now and then I get inspired and want to post something that seems useful, but that takes more time, and is usually less interesting than just reading the watched/ new topics. I am also quite interested in game design, so I find the mod/ balance discussions fascinating!

Kazeto likes this.
  5. blob

blob Member

Haha !
    I like that you created a topic just for that...

6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

And I like that he likes things.

Because that's a sign of positive attitude, huzzah.

Wi§p likes this.
  7. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

Just wondering if anyone dislikes getting excessive numbers of alerts for likes, and wanted to clarify that my mouse will occasionally double click by itself.. its particularly annoying when trying to like something, and can result in multiple alerts for a like. If anyone is bothered by getting unnecessary alerts for all the likes I tend to give out, just PM me and I will try to avoid liking posts made by you in the future.

8. blob

blob Member

You can triple like my posts if you want, I'll be triple happy about it.

kino5 and Null like this.
  9. Wi$p Liked Meee!!! I feel..feel.. sniffle.. so special! ;)

10. jadkni

jadkni Member

Somebody DOES like me!

Take that internet!

blob likes this.