Which character do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by DawnOfNights, Jul 6, 2012.

?

Which one do you like most?

1. The dashing original big-browed gentleman!

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. The sexy redhead... with the huge ass eyebrows.

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Member

Hey, I'm new here, I am cool and stuff, but enough about me(not actually, you may continue to praise me if you wish, I cannot deny that I was born at the hands of the god of awesome after i crawled out of the womb of the goddess of sexy, which thereafter I was crowned the god of Stud).

The real question is, which one of the 2 characters in this game do you prefer, is it the original eyebrowed adventurer, or the dashingly eyebrowish redhead from down the lane with the equally huge-ass smexy eyebrows?

Personally, I cannot resist the redhead, original is cool and all, but dem red eyebrows...

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I like the original one more, because I want every one of my dungeon-dwelling characters to have a name matching its skill set, and it's easier for me to think up male names than female ones (who would have guessed, huh).

3. Giygas

Giygas Member

No werediggle option?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just kidding. The original guy.

4. Scout

Scout Member

I guess I like the guy just a liiittle bit more, since most official art featuring the girl depicts her as a bit creepy. (Look at her face in the YHTNTE menu!)

5. Darkmere

Darkmere Member

I love them both and alternate with each character. Hence, I did not vote.

6. Shaz

Shaz Member

All my characters lately have been female, though I'm likely to make a male again at some point.

It's just so nice to have the option to select my own gender, since far more often it seems any given set-in-stone game protagonist is male. (So, a big THANK YOU to Gaslamp for adding the Heroine! Her eyebrows are glorious!)

Kazeto likes this.
  7. Warlock

Warlock Member

Mr. Eyebrows for King, Aug. 2012.

that's weird. Mr. Eyebrows sounds a lot like the title for a best looking guys' contest.

Kazeto likes this.
  8. Marak

Marak Member

Sorta depends on my build. My Warrior-types end up being Male Hero most of the time, while my Rogues and Mages typically end up as Red Sonja Female Hero.

9. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

They're both nice, but I slightly prefer the male hero, because he's rather more dapper.

10. mutated

mutated Member

I always roll with the female and I'm male myself... suppose it's just the red hair that is a lot more interesting to look at than the browns of the male.

11. Shaxarok

Shaxarok Member

Ladybrows, ladybrows all the way. I have a preference for the walking animation of ladybrows. When dudebrows is walking south, his knees come out really bendy and he looks like someone doing a bad imitation of a pirate or attempting to "swagger" to me, which is my only real complaint about Dudebrows.

Also, I love the level up and victory for ladybrows, so damn cheerful.

12. DawnOfNights

DawnOfNights Member

Looks like allot of people prefer miss browington, I cant say I blame them, her eyebrows catch men like a net does fish.

13. klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk Member

I don't prefer anyone. I just come up with a name and choose the appropriate gender.

14. Shwqa

Shwqa Member

For some reason I have way better luck with the female than the male. I used to alternate and every single one of my wins was with the female. Now I just purely use her to make it a self fulfilling prophecy .