Where's the Alpha Werediggle?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by SkyMuffin, Sep 1, 2012.

1. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Since the adventurer can be a Werediggle, that means they were "bitten" (aka drilled, ouch) by a Werediggle. And that means there must be an Alpha Werediggle, or the first one, out there somewhere. Where is it? It's obviously not Vlad Digula, since he's a vampire.

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Vlad Digula ate the alpha werediggle.

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

New achievement:

Team Jacob: Defeat Vlad Digula as a Werediggle

lolol

Essence, TheJadedMieu and Kazeto like this.
  4. Warlock

Warlock Member

Abandon all hope, let's party in DIGGLE HELL!

5. HenrySpock

HenrySpock Member

Love that Diggle Hell tune btw.

6. ((... the "finish werediggle tree" achievement is already 'Team... Jacob?' So it'd have to be something else.))

7. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Alternate name: Lucian's Revenge.

8. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Why would Lucien of the Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion want to kill an Alpha Werewolf?
    Unless I'm missing something...

9. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

I meant the Lucian from Underworld, a werewolf who fought vampires, as an alternative to the "kill vlad as a werediggle" name since Jacob is already used.

10. Honestly the Vampire/Werewolf thing has been done so many places referencing ONE instance of it seems pretty odd. (Other than Twilight, but that's because the game already has Twilight references everywhere with vampires.)

11. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Actually there are so many different variations on werewolves/vampires etc., ESPECIALLY when you start including pop culture and so on. For example, in True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse stories, you have to be born of two pure-bred werewolves to become a werewolf yourself. There's a whole town of werepanthers in the book that is all screwed up because of how inbred they are.

12. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Bram Stoker's Dracula(The Novel, not the Movie). Best Vampire Reference ever. The Original too. Stephanie Meyer knows nothing of Vampires.
    As for werewolves, I don't know the original book/story, so I can't label the Perfect Werewolf Reference.
    As for Vampires AND Werewolves(a.e. Team Edward and Jacob respectively), They're on a (Don't cross me or the humans) list. I don't trust them and if they lay one finger(expression, not to be taken literal) on a Human, Cyborg, Android or Dwarf, that target will be added to my hitlist and Assassinated when Higher priority targets are taken care of. Team Elric is the Alchemists who are against Stephanie Meyer's Team Jacob and Edward.

13. Wolg

Wolg Member

The alpha werediggle has been sighted in old Soho, with a Chinese menu clasped under one flipper.

His nose was perfect.

Doc Gelegentlich likes this.