What the heck does Indulge do?

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Emir Fassad, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Emir Fassad

Emir Fassad Member

Supposedly, the Thrysus staff procs Indulge at 18% but there is no description beyond that in Derdmorpedia.

I have used the Thrysus several times and haven't seen an effect. What am I missing.

On another note, is it possible to unflag stolen items so they can be resold to Brax. I've tried going up and down levels, carrying to the pocket dimension, Kronging, carrying to a Wizardland, holding while Pruifying. None of these prevent Brax from going postal on me if I happen to carry a previously stolen item out of his shop.

I have a rather large pile of swag stashed in my pocket dimension that I would really like to hock back to Brax.

...ef

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Code:
    <spell name="Indulge" type="self" >
    <effect type="drunkenness" amount="8" />
      </spell>
    Makes you 8 points drunker, apparently. Is it not working?

3. Emir Fassad

Emir Fassad Member

It doesn't appear to be working. At least I haven't noticed my character becoming more tipsy. I may not have noticed, though, I was thinking of Indulgence of the other form. I was looking to receive gold from my victims

I will play a bit this PM and watch my inebriation meter instead of my wallet. :confused:

<Edit>

Yeah, it appears to be working. I was just looking in the wrong place for the effect. Being old does that to you.

...ef