Twitch.TV/Online CE Videos

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Samut, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

I have created my first ever video for YouTube (in fact, my first ever video for anything). I'd love having any of the forum regulars take a gander at it:

In this episode, a lady marked for Frontier Justice is beaten to death with a construction hammer and musket balls. I've never realized how much I sound like Kermit the Frog, and I am slightly mortified.

*edit* And now Episode the Second has been made available.

After recovering from a corrupted save, we witness the flight of Leland Brazenwilcowl, fugitive from justice.

*edit 2* Third part's up. Lots of fishmen.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Rahbek23, Turbo164 and Euel Ball like this.
  2. Euel Ball

Euel Ball Member

I was delighted to see your firs video, I'm about to watch your second. Keep up the good work!

3. Rahbek23

Rahbek23 Member

I really liked your videos! Teached me a trick or two for sure!

I also couldn't help laughing when you were seaching for the cultist and gave up - while you had the culprit selected. It was the male naturalist and he had the job "Asseble creepy shrine" as you had him selected! ;)

4. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

Aw, thanks for your kind words. I was concerned the end result would be too boring to watch. I also got Part 4 up. Speaking coherently when you're also playing a game is more difficult than it looks.

*edit* I've uploaded the 5th and final part of my series to YouTube, Playlist viewable here.

Rather than spam up a general purpose videos thread, I'm going to transplant this to its own thread. I would love to hear more feedback from any of our forum regulars.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  5. Maffia

Maffia Member

Really enjoyed watching the vids instead of the early night I should have had :p