Tooting my Own Horn: I Made Clockwork Empires Videos

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Alephred, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

On second thoughts, let us NOT discuss the vibro-vacuum machine.

2. Rentahamster

Rentahamster Member

Yes, let us not discuss this wonderful thing that most definitely should make a comeback as a module in Clockwork Empires. :p

Unforked likes this.
  3. Unforked

Unforked Member

So many modules have teased us. They show up for awhile and disappear just like that. But even if we don't see them in 1.0, I have faith in the hat pack method. Expansion packs will save us.

4. Alephred

Alephred Royal Archivist for Queen And Empire

I've begun my monthly look at Beta 52, which is to say, my monthly look at Clockwork Empires, which is up to Beta 52, not my monthly look specifically at Beta 52, because that would get pretty dull after the first month:

After a couple of experimental releases, here's my look at Beta 52 B (Repair Trunks and the new immigration system).

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Unforked likes this.
  5. advkow

advkow Member

I love this game. I love it so much. It can't get any...steam KNIGHTS....

Thank you All Powerful Cog. Let's do a look at this build.

Episode 2 Episode 3 and Episode 4. I still freaking don't understand how to use the military sadly.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  6. Alephred

I've published a video on the occasion of Beta 53. Also, details regarding the 'Eye Sigil' ARG, oo, spooky:

Episode 2 is actually my turn as temporary Overseer in the Community Colony.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
    jotwebe and Unforked like this.
  7. Alephred

Beginning my look at Beta 54!

Apparently, 'waiting for 54B to continue' meant 'waiting for three weeks'. Here's Episode 2, in which I think out loud about the changes to upkeep. Episode 3, I begin an actual playthrough.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
    dbaumgart and Unforked like this.
  8. Manamoo

Manamoo Member

Funny, I've seen this Topic for awhile and just realized it was one of your video's that just sold me on the game...Thanks for them!

dbaumgart likes this.
  9. advkow

advkow Member

Hellooooo everybody! Been awhile, had a great summer, played some other games and let's get back to Cog business with Beta Build 55 right now my friends and see what we can see! Oh a tutorial mode. Useful! Thanks devs!

Episode Two is here. More will follow! I'll be trying NOT to spam the chat with each and every episode I make, but I'll keep checking back for comments and such.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    Unforked and Alephred like this.
  10. Alephred

I too have begun with a serious look at Beta 55. Office Supplies, what do they mean, man?

Thoughts on the Offical Release Date announcement in Episode 2.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    Unforked and jotwebe like this.
  11. Unforked

Unforked Member

I hope you continue making monthly videos after 1.0 releases. Even before additional content gets released in whatever form, you could play in different biomes, use different loadouts, or give yourself goals like having to build an army of 20 soldiers all armed with grenade launchers, etc...

12. Alephred

I whipped up a simple introductory video for new players and folks curious about Clockwork Empires:

Episode 2 is a short highlight from a bit of Twitch streaming I did. Episode 3 is my turn in the Community Colony. Episode 4 is another turn with the Community Colony.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Samut, dbaumgart and Unforked like this.