Those new skills, and what each level brings.

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Borodin, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Shwqa

Shwqa Member

I have used confiscate evidence on many artifacts with no problems

2. Linkedwulf

Linkedwulf Member

I can't seem to reproduce it either. Can some of the new weapons stack? I saw a post about enchanting bolts at Krongs and stacking them with not enchanted bolts of the same type. Maybe that's how i missed it.

3. Oh, did you have another of that item? Because the bug is that occasionally (mostly when you're crafting things) they'll stack, and stacked items will only remember a single one's enchantments. So if you craft two clockwork chainaxes in a row, the second one will autostack with the first and - after being alt-clicked off the stack - will be unenchanted. Which is a really longwinded way of saying that the bug is with item stacking, not confiscate evidence.

4. Blue

Blue Member

Did anyone try using tourist's sample the local cuisine to make a killer vegan eat meat? Or to make a vampire eat at all? I'm curious.

5. Linkedwulf

Linkedwulf Member

I think i had another unenchanted weapon of the same type in my inventory. I guess that's what happened then. I will have to be careful about equipment not purposefully stacking in the future.

6. shaken

shaken Member

Just tested both of these because I was curious.

Vampirism
    - Cannot cast Sample the Local Cuisine on Food items (shows the Vampirism message).
    - Can cast Sample the Local Cuisine on non-Food items, receive the Food buff, and heal from it.

Fallen Vegan
    - Can cast Sample the Local Cuisine on Meat items, but will still receive the Fallen Vegan debuff.

Blue and Kazeto like this.
  7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

In other words, I reckon it's working as intended.

8. Blue

Blue Member

Thanks for the research, Shaken. Between the health regen bonus (which vamps are now scaling to, somewhat) and the possibility of eating, I think tourist will become a permanent fixture on my necro vamp gish builds.

9. Borodin

Borodin Member

Sands is only 3x3, from what I've seen, and never increases in size. Can anybody confirm?

10. Unicycles

Unicycles Member

^ Sands increases in size depending on what other Egyptian spells you have active. Having Eye of Ra active seems to add a secondary burning effect around the outside.

Got a question though, does one of the communism buffs grant teleporting on hit? I can't seem to figure out what's making me jump all over the place. It's not nice when I'm in my little demonologist circle and then suddenly in the middle of a zoo! :eek:

Edit: Nevermind, I think I just got a bit too excited about encrusting my hat.