The Persistant Games Bundle Thread.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by OmniaNigrum, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Loren

Loren Member

To help re-rail the thread, there is an active Indie Gala right now.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Cream Magneto

Cream Magneto Member

gotta keep an eye on that indie gala,if the other 2 secret games are KB:Armored Princess and Crossworlds ill jizz my pants!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

4. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Utah's still safe. Mostly. They've got that minor fault line that hasn't done anything interesting in years, and there was that one time a tornado went down main street in Salt Lake City, but other than that there is nothing to worry about. You don't even have to worry about the Yellowstone supervolcano, you're southwest of that.

Edit: I should really scroll down before I post things.

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Not to get us back off the rails, but when Yellowstone blows, the entire North American Continent will be largely uninhabitable. And that is presuming we are lucky. Unlucky means it is a literal extinction level event. The blast and lava are insignificant problems compared to the toxic gases that it will release. Like I said, either the majority of NA will suffocate in hours, or the whole world in days. Lets hope it's just us living here that are fumigated. :D

https://www.humblebundle.com/
    (THQ needs the money it seems.)

SkyMuffin likes this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

To quote David Mamet "Everybody needs money. That's why they call it money"

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

https://groupees.com/bm6

For $5 you get Two Worlds:Epic Edition and the rest. Good price if you have not played it through yet.

Haldurson likes this.
  8. Loren

Loren Member

I got it for worms. I haven't had one of the series for a while.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Ceville should be fun. I tried the demo some time ago and it has a good level of funny dialogues.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Two Worlds is definitely an underrated game. It certainly is flawed, just not as bad as its reputation. If you like open-world rpgs (and I do), there's a lot to be said for it.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I bought Two Worlds ages ago. I then re-bought the Epic Edition for $10 a year or two ago. Now I could get a whole bundle with it for $5. And as Haldurson said, it is a very good game.

And there is no telling what other games will be added later. (There are two more likely to unlock with more sales.)

12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Not really a bundle, but EvilQuest is $1 at Desura right now.

13. Loren

Loren Member

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  14. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Greed Corp. And Conquest of Elyssium, from the indieroyal bundle, are both worth trying. I will admit that Greed Corp. didn't hold my interest for very long, but I did enjoy it for a while. I have played many hours of Conquest of Elyssium, and I do recommend it. As I described in the thread about the game, it's kind of a strategy rogue-like -- It can be very unforgiving. But it's fun.

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  15. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

The game for the next two days is Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space, a coffee break style 10-30 minute long space roguelike! It's really fun and worth at least a few bucks.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Great game. I made a few mods for it back in the day: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=35857

Daynab and OmniaNigrum like this.
  17. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Sine Mora is on sale at Amazon.com and Steam for $3.39. I mention this because I recall several people here liked what they saw of the game.

To me it looks like a modern Turian clone.

(I only include the Steam URL because even if you buy it from Amazon, you still have to activate it via Steam.)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/207040/

mining likes this.
  18. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Just so people know, GOG has FTL on sale for $5.99, that's 40% off today. Here is the link and I will also post this in the FTL thread in case people read that instead of this.

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/faster_than_light

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Thank you LionsDen. That is nice. :)

mining likes this.
  20. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

One issue. This patched version has no stars on the star map!
    FTL.jpg

I can click around and find them, but this will surely kill me. Anyone have a suggestion? (Other than updating GPU drivers.) I tried every option in the options menu. No change with anything. I already contacted GoG and asked if they know a solution.

*Edit* I uninstalled fully and even deleted my save. I then reinstalled and noticed that after the patch, it should be 1.0.2.8 but was actually 1.0.2.6... So GoG 'effed up it seems. I do not know if I can find a way to fix this mess now.

mining likes this.