Textile workshop

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Cthulhu_Awaits, Oct 16, 2016.

1. With the full relase coming, I found myself reflecting quite some time, while playing, about the changes that were made to game during my experience of it. I don't think I'm one of the eariest follower of this project, but some time I still have troubles with the fog of war XD One thing that still makes me wonder about it is the textile workshop. Strange that it may be, but I liked that thing. In earlier builds, while my colonists where starving or feeding only on raw food (to be honest, now the food supply is just the easiest thing of all time :D) I just heavily invested in it. The first farm plot? Flax. I need cloth for the cots! :D

So I was just curious if you plan to put it back in, as a luxury option or trade material, or is it definetely removed from the game. I really liked the textile machine (spinning mule?) it reminded me so much of the industrial revolution. :)

2. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

Especially since now sleeping is not the major killer-by-enrage, it would make sense if say the Practical Bed was a bit more involved than it currently is (5 planks instead of 2 for a cot, wow really doesn't feel like it's a tier up)

3. Puzzlemaker

Puzzlemaker Member

I don't think they will be adding it for the release, but they will probably add it post release in a new version.