Windows Vista/7 64-bit Teleport Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by fiddler, Dec 22, 2011.

1. tehrei

tehrei Member

No, your 10 hours haven't been wasted, you will be able to play this character again. Please read through the entire thread before posting (see below).

2. Eucori

Eucori Member

Doesn't matter. I started a second character. Saved the progress. Noticed on the Load game screen both characters were there. Spent a bit of time playing on the new character and when I returned to the load screen, the previous save was gone.

Edit: What the heck? The save file for the character I made a few hours ago just insta-crashes the game. Now, I currently have 0 characters...

I'll probably wait a few weeks to give the devs some time to fix the worst bugs/glitches before playing again.

Edit #2: All saved files crash the game.

3. Richard

Richard Member

Same problem here: monster zoo missing the last monster, and then (upon returning to lvl 4 from lvl 5) repeatedly teleported into the middle evil chest of an express post room. Running win7 x64 steam with DLC. Looking forward to the hotfix!

4. myAces

myAces Member

same issue here:
    cleared lvl 5; saved before going to the next level to not fuck up uberchests; after reloading porting between Dwarven Express Post and various other seemingly random rooms...

this bug is game breaking and annoying as hell. Just sayin'.

edit: Playing with Rotg

5. I went to go up one level and I randomly teleport. I am only like lvl 4. I have the beserker max and second skill of dodging one. No debuffs.

6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member