Some non-angry suggestions! :D

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by UltimateCarl, Jul 21, 2011.

1. UltimateCarl

UltimateCarl Member

Figured I'd give you guys some suggestions to read besides, "more skill trees!" and, "minimap icons!" for the 100th time. :p

- If the Wyrmling summon from the Promethean Magic tree. Does it have Conflagratory Resistance? If so, I feel like it needs more. I'm not sure what implications this would have for balance, but as things stand now I deal more damage to my Wyrmling than the monsters do! The obvious response is, "well stop being an idiot and nuking your own pet you silly ignoramous!" but that's kind of difficult. I want it in the middle of enemies so that it can take hits for me, and while I avoid ever hitting it directly with a spell, the large radius of the burn-over-time effects still seem to do a disproportionate amount of damage to it. Seems odd that a tree lacks synergy with itself. :p

- This one's a bit OCD, but please allow me to remove skills from the quick bar? I like to organize my spells: offensive and debuffs on the left, buffs and healing on the right, but currently I have to either leave things mushed together at the front or have ugly duplicates. D:

- Skills in general need to be more clear. Some kind of indication of what "class" (Warrior/Mage/Rogue) they fall under, at least during character creation would be nice. Further, it would be nice to know exactly what first skill you get from a tree at creation. Further further, skills need to indicate what they actually DO better. I have no idea what either Rank 2 or 3 of Blood Magic actually does for me until I have it, for instance, nor do I know the range of Obvious Fireball until I cast it for the first time.

- Rune of Exploding still kind of sucks compared to Obvious Fireball. :p

- Radiant Aura from the Astrology tree is just disgustingly good for how cheap it is, especially compared to other level 1 skills.

- Why do Warriors get shafted on level-up stats? Mages get 10 stat points per level, and at least 1 into every stat, which is extremely useful and just flat better than the level-up bonuses for Warriors or Rogues.