[skills] Blade master and Iaijutsu

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Cullen, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Cullen

Cullen Member

Night Blade Removed! it was just testing item. but download this will cause crash when load. so make lutefisk with it if you already playing

both skills Seems overpower.. Any suggest?

Edit : i wanna add twin attack(one more attack. or passive with More. More! attack) somewhere. add it in the blademaster or replace 1 or all quick draw? I like Quick Draw. all close(5 square) lose their turn. but it's overpower

I Think Counter buff should removed from hiten style. overpower.

What is most Fearful risk?

2. Cullen

Cullen Member

Uploaded New version

-- Detail --

Shunpo no longer gives Extra Turn. now attack target.(Method : jump to target -> backstep -> real Attack -> Splash Attack to your side and target) Shunpo -> Quick Draw -> Quick Draw -> invisible -> wait 17 turn and repeat combo Was overpower. now you'll take hit when Shunpo.

Reaper : No longer Soul Absorb when hit.

Soul Charged Blade : damage Reduced

Moderate Movement : Counter buff Removed

hmm. i think still need more nerf. game's fun when it's gonna hard but this skill really easy. Armor, Hp, Block and dodge is nothing when you don't take hit. and 1~2 hit not kill you

Edit : Now No Error in Validator

Transcendent Blades Buffed : Cooldown 20 to 5

Sword.. Energy? : bug fix

Edit : just played for 2 hours. as Sword - Burglary - Dualwield - Throw - Archaeology - Necro - Iaijutsu. Iaijutsu focus didn't work so Start game was really hard. but after that i found arrow traps so all i need to do was pull them and push with second skill. so it's somehow balance skill. but Viking magic or piracy will break it though.

3. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

For some weird reason, I couldn't load it in the mod loader as a .zip, but after unzipping it it can be read in the launcher.
    I think there could be problems with the correct folder path the game follows; there are some .png in the .../items/ folder which have the name with the first capital letter. Maybe it's for this.

4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

In all your XML and all your filenames, it is a very good idea to use lowercases only for names of files. Skills are another matter, but zips *DO* differentiate between "Capital" and "capital" whereas if you extract it, most OS filesystems do not.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  5. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Somehow, three of my save games today got corrupt and said it was because it cannot load this mod. And I didn't changed anything from Monday.

6. Semigall

Semigall Member

Same for me.