Savegame Issue

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by F3daykin, May 13, 2012.

1. F3daykin

F3daykin Member

Hi guys,

I am having a problem with my dredmore savegames.Nearly all my savegames (mostly levels 1-4) are not loadable. the game just shuts down, without error message. Dont know what keeps some of them loadable. Conditions seem to be identival and the crashing savegames seem to appear randomly and a lot of times. Nearly every game is unloadable. Nit via Autosave or the manual save. When i save, quit to the menu and then load a game it does work however.

Any ideas? Need more information?

- Systeminfo: Win7 64-bit, playing via Steam. Already uninstalled via steam + deleted the rest of the dredmore data i could find manually. reinstallation doesnt solve the issue.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Try running the game without Steam (run it through the .exe instead) and tell us if that still happens. That might not fix the already broken savegames, but it could prevent it from happening again.

3. F3daykin

F3daykin Member

Hi,
    thanks for your fast reply. I won´t be able to test this week due to being on vacation. But I will post the results of my test later when i´m back home.

Cheers,
    F3daykin

4. r_b_bergstrom

r_b_bergstrom Will Mod for Digglebucks

Were you using any mods? Disabling/adding/changing mods between plays of the same character can sometimes render the save game unplayable. If so, reverting to the original mod configuration you used when you made the character will generally fix the problem.

5. F3daykin

F3daykin Member

Soooo, after aeons (i am a little distracted because of my work/studies) i can gladly say: not using steam did it for me! i can finally save and reload without problems! Thx for your help!