REVISION 40C NOW IN EXPERIMENTAL BRANCH

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Nicholas, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Yeah, last building built being only valid target for getting random position in building is logged as OC-3241 in our system.

2. Sethiusdraven

Sethiusdraven Member

like wolg had said to build next building quickly back in town, it's generally my brewery, 2 fold here, colonists are like ooo beer... and then you mean I can just crash here too??? :p buildings with beds would be right after this last utility building is done : )

3. Danl

Danl Member

Not enjoying the new crashiness :(. Combined with the new can't load saved gamesiness....

4. Mokkun

Mokkun Member

Just curious. As I have had instances of people standing around whit sleep indoors job whit other buildings finished, just stand there until a new building is finished. have anything been found on that? for files on that event, check my earlier post.

5. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

There was a problem with animations not firing for characters in certain cases that made them look like they were standing while actually asleep - and this should be fixed in the next stable build, rev 41!

6. Mokkun

Mokkun Member

Strange, as for how it went for me was, they where standing around for long time, maybe day+ (they where standing whit sleaping indors during a day) then when I got a new building built, they all walked inn, and went asleep, just as the new building was built. they later waked up at same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.