Recorded my character clearing the level 8 monster zoo.

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Aftermath, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Aftermath

Aftermath Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4MdPRKEU6A

I'm really enjoying this game and character, so wanted to try recording something.

I play pretty slowly, but hopefully it's fun to watch the room get beaten so easily. Level 7's was a tiny bit harder, since you have to watch out for enemies that break your gear (you can see my staff is weakened). I didn't mean to cast that second wall (completely blocking myself off), but I guess it worked out.

This was played on moderate difficulty. My skills are staff, armor, vampire, viking, geomancy, blood arts, and archaeology.

2. Drog

Drog Member

Nice job.

Out of curiosity, anything you'd change about your current skills?

3. Aftermath

Aftermath Member

As far as skilltrees, I wouldn't change anything currently. For the individual skills, I'd probably have stopped at Arctic Vortex on the Viking line, I don't think the ones beyond that are very good, although I have no idea what Unholy Warcry actually does. I'd probably take those three points and toss them into the armor skilltree, more health and defense is nice for peace of mind.

I hear good things about Promethean magic though, I'd love to see a video of those skills being used well, as I died quickly with them. Maybe it could replace Geomancy (which I have mainly for the Thaumite infestation).