Random Crashes (mostly while using mods)

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Rakankrad, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Heya, I've been getting some really random crashes, more often than not, when I open a bookshelf, but also when I start a new game (just after the screen says "and that hero is you!"). I've tried not using any mods, and I didn't seem to get too many crashes. I got some occasional crashes when looking at a bookshelf even without mods, but fairly rarely.

The mods I'm using usually are the following: FaxPax, Extra Potions, Interior Dredmorating, Jay's Mega Phoneme Mod, More Dred, Meltdown, Roguish Renovation, Relics of Aresia and Craft Lockpicks. Sometimes, I also enable some skill mods (Compleat's Essencial Skills and Summoner are 2 I use a lot), but even without those, I get crashes.

Is there a crash log generated somewhere that may tell me if any of the mods I'm using are creating a conflict that makes those crashes happen?

Edit: Since my crashes are mostly mod related, I didn't think this should belong in Bugs or Mods sections.. If it should be in either of those, please go ahead and move the thread