1.0 Priest stuck taking confession, and resolution bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by redninja555, Nov 3, 2016.

1. redninja555

redninja555 Member

I bought the game a few days ago, and I've really been enjoying it, great work guys. I've ran into relatively few bugs, but these two things struck me.

My Vicar had been attempting to take a confession for over a day, I noticed something was up when it said two people were starving, eventually the laborer died, but the priest kept taking a confession. I let them die, and now there's a skeleton taking the confession of another skeleton in the middle of my church, people walk by and mourn, but they won't move the bodies. I can't cancel the job in any way either.
    20161102220108_1.jpg
    I can live with this, it's just a permanent annoyance, and a bug that needs fixing.

The other Thing that has bothered me is the fact that the launcher has my resolution 1920 x 1200 as an option for windowed mode, but when I launch the game it turns back to a much lower resolution. Also colorblind mode seems to default back to off when the game is launched (I'm slightly colorblind and I was curious if it would look different).

Sorry if these have already been posted, I didn't see them, but thanks for taking a look either way.

Exile, Kaidelong and Samut like this.
  2. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Was just about to report this. I have a screenshot of the lower class cleric and a lower class cleric eying each other in the chapel with cannibalism in mind.

Darkmere and Exile like this.
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

I'd take a save game if you have one, thanks!

Exile likes this.
  4. redninja555

redninja555 Member

Here you are, also I've just noticed a Overseer, Edwina, who won't seem to move or do anything anymore and is similarly dying.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  5. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

Well, I'm on an unsupported platform, but here's mine:

(That timing...)

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.