Ponymancy

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Aresius, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Just my opinion on Twilight Spark: It's the only ranged spell that Pony gets until wub cannon. If you use ponymancy as an attack skill instead of a support, Spark scaling as well as it does is a good thing. Not to mention that it's a single target spell. Zoos are a ponymancers bane.

2. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Hey, he didn't announce it here, but the creator nerfed Fluttershy like I was begging him to! She's now quite weak, but that's okay because she comes at level 1.

3. I'm very disappointed by the power level of my item.

Essence likes this.
  4. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

I said that too.

Having them be early items that carry you a bit (a strong neck or head item early on is a very good thing) is fine I guess.

The creator doesn't seem to want the Elements or tiaras to be late-game things, so I suggested giving them bigger artifact quality than they rightfully should have.

That has the chance of making them horrifying but seriously there's a lot of randomness in this game anyway.

In one sense, my Princess, the crowns are good because--okay, not yours, but your sister's has a meaningful resist. They both also have 2 mana regeneration which isn't thrilling but is often a very strong effect, and a rare one.

Your tiara on the other hand has a better damage type but eh that doesn't matter all the time and your resist doesn't do bloody anything.

5. Loren

Loren Member

Princess Celestia! *bows*

Princess Celestia likes this.
    • Stop reviving old threads without a good reason, this is your first and only warning.
    Why not apple beer (Applejack reference), A skill that instantly raises savvyness a bunch, the twilight horn wand [4 charges left], Pink, sparkly, WINGS! (Pinkie pie reference),chocolate rain cloud (Season 2, episode 1 reference), a purple dragon with green spikes (Spike, mini boss) the enemy in season 2 (Forget his name) (mini boss), etc.