Ponyism 0.5a (balance warning)

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by Deloth, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Deloth

Deloth Member

That's right, my first post is my up-and-coming mod! Hooray!

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I've gotten all the bugs hammered out in it. You shouldn't need Diggle Gods to play it, but if I'm wrong, fire off a reply here or on the IRC channel and let me know.

In the meantime, here's what this mod offers:
    -A new Brony skilltree, you knew it had to happen
    -A bunch of new foods and boozes, with some more foods for Vegans
    -More equipment with unique icons and attempted Gaslamp Games-style humor
    -Probably a lot of balance issues, please help me iron those out

I hope that you can get some enjoyment out of it, whether it be genuine fun or "so-bad-it's-good"itude.

Attached Files:

2. Jatopian

Jatopian Member

If this doesn't make it criminally easy to get the Rainbow achievements I will feel so ripped off.

3. Deloth

Deloth Member

Don't worry, that'll come in the next update. For now, I was just rushing to get the [PINKIE PIE!]ing thing finished and uploaded before 5 AM so I could sleep.

I failed.

4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

(^^)/)(\(^^)

(I hope I did that right.)

I'm so looking forward to this reaching 1.0. Go, Deloth, Go!

5. Deloth

Deloth Member

Kids, never code after staying up until 5 AM. Even the day after, you will fail.

In any case, 0.6, where I correct some variables, add in a new skill, and weep softly when it refuses to lead the correct [PINKIE PIE!]ing icon for it. Still, it's progress.

Attached Files:

6. Siveria

Siveria Member

Ugh the game already has way to many damned food items already, adding more to the game will just cause more inventory problems heh, I'd suggest u rethink adding those.