polymorph

Discussion in 'Modding' started by godlikexd, Dec 31, 2011.

1. godlikexd

godlikexd Member

Hello i'm pretty new to modding and i just want to try out some things right now but i got a problem...
    I want a spell like this:
    Code:
      <buff useTimer="0" time="-1" stacksize="1" self="1"  icon="skills/core_diggle64.png" smallicon="skills/core_diggle32.png" > 
          <polymorph name="Lord Dredmor"/>
          <primarybuff id="0" amount="1"/><!-- Bur -->
          <primarybuff id="3" amount="1"/><!-- Cad -->
          <secondarybuff id="2" amount="2"/><!-- melee -->
          <secondarybuff id="10" amount="2"/><!-- armour -->
          <secondarybuff id="6" amount="5" /> <!-- dodge -->
          <damagebuff piercing="3" />
          </buff>
      <description text="Turn into Lord Dredmor" />
      </spell>
    Ok this turns you into Lord Dredmor without turning you back in some rounds
    So i got two problems now...
    1. How do i make a spell that i get when polymorhed into him like the werediggleskills?
    2.How can i make a spell that deactivates the polymorph again?

I already searched in the original database but i couldnt find the spell i needed to see how it works oO.
    Would be really nice if some advanced modder could help me with this.
    Thanks in advance

2. godlikexd

godlikexd Member

nobody got a clue x.x?

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

No nobody posted it. But seriously every bit of this is just available to you by looking at the diggle stuff. When you say "like the..." look at it. Now you know how to do it.

to remove it the only way at the moment is making it negative and uncurse, there'll probably be more support for the interaction with and removal of specific buffs later as there have been suggestions on the matter.

4. godlikexd

godlikexd Member

The thing is i really can't find it -.- i just don't get how and what variable does it.
    I said im new to modding but it seems to be too much to ask the advanced modders for a little help here
    Thanks anyways

5. kitmehsu

kitmehsu Member

actually, you can just make the buff that dremorifies have the removable tag, like you see on some of the viking wizardry, meatsheild and other buffs that regularly consume mana

6. godlikexd

godlikexd Member

Ok i'll look into it but i still havent figured it out how i can use skills in this form and without this i cant go on with the demorphing :/.
    I guess the tests will go on till somebody can give me some help to that ^^.
    By the way is it possible to make your own buffs yet?

7. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Points to diggle stuff in skillDB and the very obvious attributes relating to giving skills in a polymorph.

And you have a buff right there. So yes.
    If you're talking about the skill's giving stats then that's in the next update on steam.