Plush Diggle

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

*Sniffle*

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I want those. I also want artworks. And I still want to live in the Old Continent.
    How to do all of this?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Get someone you can trust on the "New Continent" to get the package and send it to you.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

You can never trust *anyone* on the New Continent. It is a fact of Continent Science.

That said, David did 95 drawings yesterday (I did 5) and they are amazing/horrifying. (Mine are pretty ropey.) You are encouraged to buy your plush Diggle, get your art, and post a scan of it online for your friends.

OmniaNigrum, Vitellozzo and Althea like this.
  5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I trust them more than my own family. Yes, even the convicts.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Kilrathi

Kilrathi Member

Awesome, just got my shipping notice for:

Yellow bird with white nose in plastic bag (Diggle)
    Drawing of character on cardstock (DiggleSketch)

Yes, bring on the yellow bird with white nose in plastic bag! Also, drawing of character on cardstock!

OmniaNigrum and SkyMuffin like this.
  7. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Mine should be delivered any day now. Was excited when I got home this afternoon when I saw a package on my doorstep. But it turns out it was only some shirts I ordered, darn it! I never thought I'd buy myself a stuffed animal, but I got used to the idea after my niece and nephew brought me back a Jedi Mickey from Disney World. Who'd win in a fight? Jedi Mickey or a Diggle? I look forward to finding out.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

The yellow bird with white nose in plastic bag will win, definitely.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Any of you who live in Europe, I'll be happy to purchase a Diggle in your name and then put it in a Flat Rate International Shipping Box from the US Postal Service and ship it to you along with an invoice. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get a legit price for you. :)

lujo86, Vitellozzo and OmniaNigrum like this.
  10. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I'm kind of spent right now (not "penniless" spent but "I don't want to be forced to use the part of this month's pay I left in reserve" spent) so I won't be buying it this month, but I would be grateful if you could post what the approximate shipping cost would be in this case (to Poland in particular, if that matters) since I will be in a better financial shape when I get the next month's pay and I just might get one if the shipping fees stop being so outworldly.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

So, you are the cause of international shipping working now, eh Essence?:life_regen:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. lujo86

lujo86 Member

God, I'd love to get a "duckling" for my wife, how much money would it all cost for Zagreb, Croatia, is it a bother to check when you sent ot someone? It's in Europe.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. Essence

International flat rate shipping from the USPS costs about $17 to anywhere from what I can see. Add a few bucks if you want insurance. Of course, that's on top of the cost to purchase the Diggle and have it shipped to me.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Lets presume it is $20 USD for international USPS flat rate.

So it would be $40 before you add a small thank you tip for Essence for bothering to do this for you.

Do remember that there are other expenses to consider in this. It may well cost him $50 before all the packaging and driving to the post office is considered, not to even mention his time and effort. Therefore in my never humble opinion, paying anything less than $50 makes you a cheapskate douchebag. And that is putting it nicely. :D

Kazeto and Vitellozzo like this.
  15. lujo86

lujo86 Member

Uhh, I'm not a cheapskte, but 50$ is quite a bit of money where I live. Wouldn't wan't to bother anyone with the wrole thing if it adds up to that, since I can buy Dredmor + expansions for 4/5 people with 50$, not to mention it's over half of what I pay for bills. Oh, well, sorry to bother.

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  16. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I'm definitely having to sit and think about it, but I think Essence is going off estimates right now. Individual charges will vary, of course, and that's assuming the Yellow Bird With White Nose In Plastic Bag will actually fit into the box.

Might be a lost venture, might only be viable for some. But I still think we should doff our hats to Essence for offering this service, if nothing else.

OmniaNigrum, Kazeto and Vitellozzo like this.
  17. Essence

Yeah, I hear you, lujo. It's one of those things -- it's almost cool enough to be worth it, but the gap between almost and actually is fairly intimidating.

And, for the record, while I love DagglePlusPlus, I'm not taking any extra money even if you send it to me. I'll put it in the box and send it back. Unless you live in Russia or somewhere else where money never makes it through the post office. Then I'll put it in my son's piggy bank. The point is, if you want to give me money, there's a link on my Steam Workshop page. Do it there. The things I do for you guys, I do because I'm a badass and so are you.

*Brohugz*

And now, to recover from that moment of weakness, I present: Doofenschmirtz.

Turbo164, mining, OmniaNigrum and 3 others like this.
  18. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Tinkering needs more -inators imo.

...and is there a secret agent Diggle yet? :tinkerer:

OmniaNigrum, Essence and Vitellozzo like this.
  19. Skatje

Skatje Member

Diggle + artwork has arrived!

IMG_20121029_140208.jpg

20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

D'aww.

OmniaNigrum and Vitellozzo like this.