Patch arrival?

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Borodin, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Musaab

Musaab Member

You know those rooms with the two cells, and two levers, and if you pull the right one, it opens the left one full of enraged diggles, and the left one always has loot.

How come the levers never open the opposite door anymore?

2. Ghira

Ghira Member

Some people would pay good money for that!

OmniNegro likes this.
  3. Musaab

Musaab Member

Don't worry, with all the genetically modified organisms you are ingesting, 85% of you will be sterilized by the 3rd generation, and with all the fluoride you're drinking, you'll be too dumb to care. :)

OmniNegro likes this.
  4. Borodin

Borodin Member

Spoken like a true patriot! :)

Makes you wonder what kind of government the diggles have.

5. Musaab

Musaab Member

I believe it's technically called a "Hellish Theocracy".

6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

My precious bodily fluids reject fluoride. I must protect the precious bodily fluids. Scorched Earth is the only way...

*Edit* Not that I expect anyone to know the film, but does no-one recall the movie? It was a great and classic movie from a long time ago. I still watch it. You can buy it on DVD now.

7. Borodin

Borodin Member

An early 20th century US novelist, James Branch Cabell, had a character literally discover that Hell was a republic, whose religion was patriotism.

OmniNegro likes this.
  8. joe bones

joe bones Member

Everybody knows Kubrick films, man. Strangelove is probably his best besides 2001 imo.

OmniNegro likes this.
  9. Borodin

Borodin Member

Is the Strangelove quote new to CoW? Well, doesn't really matter. Hard to keep these things strange. I'd noted the quote about Blue Thunder of Furinkan High before CoW came out, but I don't recall seeing a monster say "Nihao" to me. Both are from Ranma 1/2.

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Are you speaking of the fluoridation quotes in Comnmunism? Those came with CoW.

11. Borodin

Borodin Member

All the better, then.