New Worst Build?

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Peter Radiator Full Pig, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Dratai

Dratai Member

Yeah, warrior skills give you buff and hardhitting.
    Even without the active weapon advantage.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Kawauso

Kawauso Member

I tried that with ESCRII the other week. The stances made it silly since you only need the item to cast the stance, it doesn't cancel if you don't have the weapon anymore. Except you really don't want to get hit.

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  3. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Two months and no proof posts for the challenge? Sadness. Maybe I'll give it another go if I find the patience.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Jojosimian

Jojosimian Member

SO I TRIED YOUR BUILD ON GRPD AND I GOT MY ALL TIME LOWEST SCORE: 68.

EDIT: I TRIED AGAIN AND BROKE THE RECORD: 20.

2ND EDIT: THE TRICK IS TO SWITCHEROO KITE EVERYTHING.

(SORRY I'M SHOUTING. MY CAPS LOCK KEY WON'T TURN OFF.)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  5. Dratai

Dratai Member

Hahaha, damnit, I couldn't post cause of a massive computer crash, which resulted in me rolling back my harddrive a few months, including family related travel.

I'm gonna have to re-do. ._.

6. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Actually made it to the second floor.... then switcheroo'ed into some water. Didn't even know I could do that.

The good news is I got a new achievement. :cool:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
    Giygas and Essence like this.
  7. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Worst build for me(entertainment wise): Killer Vegan, Fungal Arts, Alchemy, Wandcrafting, Bankster, Tinkering, Smithing.
    Having all 4 crafting skills is a PITA inventory-wise, Killer Vegan forces you to use pet to kill all the animals, Fungal Arts Requires lots of spore maintenance(last I heard) and Bankster involves Money Management that you might not have to work with.

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, outside of the part where you can just use your crafting skills to make enough throwables/bolts/wands to stop caring about this particular issue, though lack of perception still means one's resources are somewhat limited. Somewhat, because mushroom abuse helps with that one a bit (with enough invisibility mushrooms, one needn't care about animal bosses).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Effectiveness/Difficulty wise it's a reasonable build, but I always found inventory management + high negative zorkmids + spore planting + waiting for pets to kill rather unfun.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Which explains the difference, really. I don't like to use pets to kill, period, so I only use slimes as meat shields, but outside of that I don't have problems here because I'm good enough at resource management and I do not mind inventory clutter.

OmniaNigrum likes this.