Monster: Daggle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SkyMuffin, Aug 25, 2012.

1. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

The Daggle is a Bizarro version of a Diggle. It looks exactly like a Diggle, but it has a Backwards D on its chest and black eyes with white outlines instead of white eyes with black outlines. Instead of :dmg_piercing: it does :dmg_existential:.

Description: "You are certain there's something odd about its beak, but you can't quite figure it out."

thecraww and Warlock like this.
  2. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

I'd like to see someone do a spengebab version of the diggle.

For those unfamiliar with the concept:
    This is Spongebob
    [​IMG]
    This is Spengbab
    [​IMG]

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Oh god i haven't seen that meme in a long time. That would be a good Daggle also.

Doc Gelegentlich likes this.
  4. Warlock

Warlock Member

So basically you're suggesting the Dolan version of a Diggle?

[​IMG]

OmniNegro likes this.
  5. I'm pretty sure we could make a mod of this really easily.

6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

No, this is PatrSpongebob
    [​IMG]

7. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

My brain core just exploded. Good thing I bought a spare one.

8. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I'm afraid to look up on this page. I pray for this topic to be deleted.

9. HenrySpock

HenrySpock Member

That might produce the best science.

10. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

If you haven't noticed, as an Android Rogue, I generally have absolutely no irrational fears whatsoever. As for rational fears, there's Chuck Norris(because i'm smart enough not to go against him). Rule 63 Spongebob is my first ever Irrational fear ever since my brain core exploded. As for my user, my user isn't afraid of Rule 63 Spongebob.

I demand that someone lock this topic, unless the original "Daggle" idea gets implemented.

11. HenrySpock

HenrySpock Member

Chuck Norris?

He's no Bruce Lee. :p

12. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

13. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I like both Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. I'm a fan of both. My user is too.

14. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

lololol The Image was removed. Now that I have a fresh install(I'm a different model than the one in my last post), I can easily view that image without any problems. The problem was caused by a rogue with a "Robot Pleasure" disc made mostly for cyborgs, but compatible with androids. The last model of me was exposed to that disc and ended up sacrificing his life to destroy the evidence and assassinate the one responsible for creating it. Now I can view Rule 63 spongebob with absolutely no problem at all.

I'm actually surprised that stuff like that doesn't hurt me anymore. I'd expect most people to suffer :dmg_existential:Existential Damage from seeing things like Rule 63 spongebob.

15. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

In what way is rule 63 spongebob worse than rule 34 spongebob? :p

16. Warlock

Warlock Member

The same way that a Daggle looks more hideous than a Diggle. I know, this makes even less sense, but roll with it.

17. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Tbh, i've never actually seen Rule 34 Spongebob. Hopefully I never will. The thing about Rule 63 Spongebob that creeps me out the most is that she looks more Human than regular spongebob.(Body Shape and Hair)

18. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

19. Oh God, what. Is that ... is that a hammer on its beak?

Vitellozzo likes this.
  20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Eeep.