Modding help.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by identity, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Embolus

Embolus Member

I think that the "F" type values determine how the damage scales with Magic Power, though I never tested it to be sure.

2. Patchumz

Patchumz Member

@Snicker You're a sick... sick puppy. IE is horrible.

3. Paidprinny

Paidprinny Member

Notepad++ Seems to be the way to go for these... Definitely a cheat sheet.
    Edit-

Well, Just finished the bits to uncraft most metal items, like swords, maces, axes, helmets, shoes, and armour... Don't know how I feel about releasing it, though... Breaks the Zorkmids game. Maybe reverting the items to an ingot form instead of raw materials?

4. Sunhawk

Sunhawk Member

That would be better, yeah. Also, have the amount you get back smaller than what was used to make it.

5. Paidprinny

Paidprinny Member

http://textbin.com/84w37

password is : ingotizemecaptain
    to install, copy&&paste at the end of craftDB.xml , but before the </craftdb> line.
    Most metal items should be able to be ingotized by the player. I pictured the press as a kind of metal recycling device that uses pressure to bring out a new ingot. Or a Wood chipper, where anyone can operate it.

When making this I followed a basic lutefisk cube design, if anyone picks up an item and an ingot press, it will spit out an ingot of a similar metal.. however, if userSkill>=skill+2, or if userSkill==5, then a full refund will be issued for the item inside, where the materials to create the item are known.