1.0 Menu music stuck on

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DelicateTask, Oct 29, 2016.

1. DelicateTask

DelicateTask Member

So I started the game without disabling music in the launcher, then realized I wanted the music off (good as it is) so I could listen to some Phish (do Canadians like Phish?). While in the main menu, I went under options and turned off the music there. Nothing happened at first, but I figured it would stop once the game loaded. However, once I loaded the game, the main menu music was still playing (and continues as I write this with the game still running in the background), causing Consternation and Madness unbefitting a good colonial citizen.

I'm not particularly bothered by this bug and it will probably go away when I restart the game, but I figured you could put it down at the bottom of your massive "1.0 happened and we're going to die" bugfix schedule.

Edit: I should clarify that the menu music is the only music playing, and that the normal game music is not running underneath it. The other game sounds still work. Also I never listened to the menu theme all the way through and once the organ kicked in I realized that the entire piece is totally a Mikko Tarmia Amnesia composition. Nice.

2. Exile

Exile Member

One should always listen to Edward Elgar when in the Empire.

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Reproducible, and getting fixed now.

(Canadians do, indeed, like Phish, although I haven't seen them since 2000.)

4. Exile

Exile Member

Some also enjoy opening manhole covers.