Make the pocket dimension larger

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bohandas, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The pocket dimension could do with being a tad larger, to make room for more complicated equipment organization.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Pretty sure there's a mod that does it, pocket dimension expanded or something like that.

Kazeto likes this.
  3. Wolg

Wolg Member

Didn't think that was possible without editing core...

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Its not, that's why I'm iffy about the mod.

5. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

My inventory management skills have allowed me to confine my stacks of items into as few as 10 tiles. Basically I did this because I wanted to keep all my items inside the 4 pillars without being directly adjacent to the central altar. As a result, I sort through the stacks by placing items from one stack onto another until I find the item I need. I don't get why most people utilize most/all of the tiles for 1 item each.

6. 00face

00face Member

What would be nice is what I suggested recently for the mod update. The ability to have an effect on the environment around you. It would be cool to say have some special class that lets you create stuff in the pocket dimension.

That orrrrrrrrrrrrr finding a new, secondary, or even expansion item for your pocket dimension.

One other idea, concerning mods that would be neat, would be to make perhaps a lower floor for your pocket dimension.

7. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Yes, because spamming barrels is fun. Especially when breaking them gives no loot. I would like to stock my PD with crates.

Edit: No, I'm not being sarcastic. having a Pocket dimension full of barrels actually would be fun.

Kazeto likes this.