Mac Pack volume 1: SwiftStriker + Essential DoD skills I

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by RaustBlackDragon, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Well, it seems that this is a consistent problem among mac users: You can't install more than one mod at once. This, of course, sucks big time, so I thought I'd make a temporary solution until the fix is applied: I combined two mods into one.

Essence's Essential DoD Skills I, with bushido, qigong and poisoneer, and...

My SwiftStriker mod, which adds a mobility-based warrior tree!

Enjoy! I got Essence's permission btw

UPDATED to the latest version of Essential DoD 1!
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25139867/Mac Pack 1-0-2.zip

2. I'm hoping this was helpful to somebody. Are there any requests for other packs?

3. Shadow

Shadow Member

I was wondering if you could teach me how to do this? And if I can only have 2 mods in a pack at a time? Or can I have like 6? Cause being able to have a whole new adventure with skills and new items and all that would be cool :)

4. rb10c

rb10c Member

5. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

That's going to require permission from every author involved. That said, y'all have mine. :)

6. No limit whatsoever, as far as I can tell.

Yep, but I'll work on expanding this some. I'll add Essential DoD skills II first, since I have essence's permission (as was just pointed out), but does anybody have a request for the one after that?

rb10c likes this.
  7. Onamar

Onamar Member

If I actually finish my mods, you have permission from me.

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

You also have my permission, if I ever get around to making any playable ones.

Now I'm off to make skill icons...

9. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

You can use Clutch of Midas (and my Items one when it comes out). I'd recommend against Monster Pak at this time, though you can include it if you want. It's got some balance issues and monsters don't random spawn from /mod/monDB.xml yet.

10. Zegnåt

Zegnåt Member

Merging Clockwork Knights and Megacrafts would be nice, since it’s recommended to use those together.

11. Ektheleon

Ektheleon Member

So, is this just as simple as copy/pasting the code between the files, and then merging the resource folders? Or is there elsething that has to be done first?

12. updated to include the latest changes to Essential DoD 1.

13. I think I've managed to add Clockwork Knights and Megacrafts to the family! Currently Testing!

14. Alright, it's working fine, but the issue is that I haven't heard back from Zara about whether or not I have permission to use Megacrafts in the mac pack, so I don't think I should release it until I do.