Windows Vista/7 32-bit Loaded game, came back to pocket dimension empty and not being able to eat/drink anything anywhere.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Zachk, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Zachk

Zachk Member

Here's my save.

I just loaded up my recent save game, right after tithing 500 lutefisk for my crossbow; and I went to go empty some stuff in my inventory and I noticed everything in my pocket dimension was gone. So I was quite upset, but kept playing a little bit and also noticed that whenever I try to drink something or eat it; a message pops up saying that I can't eat anything in the pocket dimension.

Also another 2 glitches, not sure if you fixed it yet but that if you go into the Pocket dimension while at a monster zoo, it'll make it so the monster count is gone and when you beat it; it won't give you a prize and just acts like it was a room full of monsters.

And the 'marks' above your head when you buff yourself with certain spells disappear when you load your current save, but you still get the buffs.

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

What version are you on?
    PS: The monster zoo thing is intended.

3. Zachk

Zachk Member

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

We'll take a look at it. Thanks for the save.

5. Zachk

Zachk Member

So I came back to my save today, and I came to my surprised EVERYTHING WAS BACK!!! I'm not sure what happened or if you fixed it but here is my save anyways.