Level 1 quest bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Shinjin, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Shinjin

Shinjin Member

I had a quest to place the Krunkrah, the Oozing Duke on the Mellow Altar. Looking at the quest log I saw the quest to do this with an 'x' button the left of it. Thinking that the 'x' was a checkbox of some sort, I clicked it to see what would happen. Well, turns out it's a delete button, poof the quest is gone.

Suggestion - It would be nice to have a confirmation dialog on the delete quest button.

But that's not the bug. I later got a quest to deliver Putwe, the Daughter of Loins to the Mellow Altar. When I found the Mellow Altar, I dropped Krunkrah on it and got a reward. But the Putwe quest disappeared and I could do nothing with the Putwe quest item.

So choose your bug:

- Completing a deleted quest completes an active quest
    - Multiple quests to the same altar cannot be completed (?)

2. Lord Blade

Lord Blade Member

Well, I've had multiple quests at the same altar. And it worked when I put the items on it. I'd drop one, get the quest reward, then drop the other for the other reward.

I think the issue is more about the deleted quest. It probably got removed from what you could SEE, but was still somehow being tracked by the game.

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Deleted quests have always been wierd. Will fix both of these issues for Patch 1.0.4 (so not this one, but the next one.) -- N.

4. Shinjin

Shinjin Member

FWIW, the multiple quests to same altar cannot be completed was more of a question than a statement. It was hard to nail down cause/effect from an end-user perspective.