Keyboard Shortcuts

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by benexclaimed, Sep 11, 2013.

1. benexclaimed

benexclaimed Member

I feel like this is a topic that has been discussed to death in a roundabout way, but I haven't been able to locate a list of all of the current keyboard commands. For instance, shift-clicking items, as far as I can see, isn't mentioned anywhere in the game but that's obviously a way to quickly add them to your inventory without the mouse. Are there other commands like this? I know you can attack by walking into an enemy or open a door by walking into it, and, of course, I realize the highlighted letters at the bottom of the screen allow you to access skills, inventory, etc. What else?

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Shift-clicking items in your inventory while in a shope will sell the items.

Ctrl-alt (? it's been a while) lets you fisk items if you have the lutefisk window open.

3. Pyrotanis

Pyrotanis Member

It's a shift-alt click, and it only works outside of shops, where if you try it will sell the item(s).
    Also, clicking "configure key bindings" on the save & quit screen gives you a list of most of the commands (excluding shift-click to pickup items) and allows you to customize them however you want.
    Configure autoloot is pretty self-explanatory.

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

alt-clicking allows you to unstack items

scroll-wheel cycles through skills on current levedl of skillbelt

And will drop them When elsewhere

Pyrotanis likes this.
  5. Pyrotanis

Pyrotanis Member

Holy Moly! I had no idea about this. No more worrying about over-lutefisking for me!

6. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

We really do need a proper help file.

Or at the very least for someone to write a decent faq/walkthrough on gamespot.

7. Pyrotanis

Pyrotanis Member

Mr. Strange's guide is pretty comprehensive, and with dredmorpedia and all the stuff already in the general I don't really see the need for more. Plus, this fun of this game I've always felt was the trial & error and learning from your failures.