Is that then final form?

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Devalis, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Devalis

Devalis Member

I am patient and know that the work on the game can last.
    But that can not be the final form of the game. On the one hand there are many small but annoying bugs. People stay hanging in the run. The portrait of the Overseers are not displayed. The crashes. Also at the dealers. The dealers often simply stay on the map and do not go away. Especially if fishmen are attacking, there are often errors in the dealers.
    There are often mistakes in the stockpiles. They often show more content than they are.

The game just does not feel ready. Especially since in the video on Steam is also shown much, which is so not at all in the game.

2. jim darnaby

jim darnaby Member

the steam video is actually an older video, anything in that video that you see and don't see in the game is probably cut from the game.

3. Devalis

Devalis Member

Yes. Nevertheless, the Dev should change the video. Can already be misleading.
    Or they rebuild the junk again.

4. Jagwithtude

Jagwithtude Member

I believe they are working on a new patch to fix the bugs that have been reported, the traders not leaving is on the list of things to fix.
    Are you playing 1.0 B or the experimental branch 1.0D? I am playing 1.0D and have had the problem of the overseer portrait not showing up as well but noticed that it only happens if I had the game on pause or if it was late at night when I assigned them to the job, the way to fix this is to unassign them and reassign them again at least that works for me.

5. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Don't forget the user interface. I think it's actually less user friendly than Dwarf Fortress.

Exile likes this.