Instantly lutefisk button

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by indelacio.co.uk, Apr 4, 2012.

1. like holding shift to sell, maybe while your lutefisk box is open holding control and clicking on anything even items on the floor could instantly lutefisk the item, saving time of dragging hundreds of items.

2. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Perhaps add a button to the cube that, when clicked, turns your cursor arrow into a fish fin or something, and clicking anything fisks it. Right-clicking reverts cursor behavior to normal.

3. Perhaps there should just be a multi grabbing feature perhaps clicking and dragging a box around all your inventory items or at least the ones you need would work for this?

4. seeing as I have the box constantly open in the corner, I tend to grab off the floor so if a multigrab thing worked on the floor that might be helpful, but clicking on the box to change the pointer would defeat the purpose as it would triple the trips to the box for picking up singular items I encounter.

5. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

Multigrab couldn't work on the floor; picking something up off the floor takes a turn. And it's not like the current cube behavior wouldn't still work.

6. HowlingLotus

HowlingLotus Member

Not sure how hard it would be to program, but maybe adding a function to the Cube that once an item is placed in there if you would like all additional pick-ups of that item to instantly convert to Lutefisk. This could be useful for all the low healing items never used and basic items not worth lugging around to sell.

7. which is why holding down ctrl would be the most useful as it would still take a turn.

8. banjo2E

banjo2E Member

The problem with using a modifier key is that, I'm fairly sure, it's already used for something non-fisk related.

9. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

There are hard plans for something like this to appear at some point in the near feature. That's all I'll say about it for now.

indelacio.co.uk likes this.