If You Miss Wi§p...

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Essence, Dec 12, 2012.

1. mining

mining Member

It already has.

2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

So I was out looking for a new car today. Old one hit a deer, I'm not sure if I mentioned that on the forums. No one was hurt, but our minivan was totaled.

I'm sitting in this posh car dealership and they offer wi-fi, so I bust out my Kindle. I can't take screenshots from my Kindle, which sucks, so I can't show you what I saw, but imagine what it would look like if you opened up the forums and saw 427 alerts. I said, quite loudly in a quiet room full of upper-middle-class WASP types, "Holy shit!"

I got a lot of dirty looks. Then I click on the list, and I saw something more or less like what Mining posted above...but there were more than 20 pages of it.

My like-to-post ratio is now well above 66%.

What the hell have I done?!?

3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

You ought to join this woman's campaign:

4. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Omni started reading posts from some time ago.

SkyMuffin and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Haldurson: no doubt, right?!? We actually joked about that stupid lady and her stupid stupidity once we had recovered from the post-Cervidae panic. :)

And yeah, I figured out what had happened when I read my profile and saw the planning stage laid out for me. :)

6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

20 Pages... Lol. 427 is lower than I aimed for. But it will do. I hope you got a good car/van.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  7. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

i just went through and liked every post in this thread.

also what if there was an achievement for liking every post made on the forums ever

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. mining

mining Member

deer god wat have you done

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If there was, then I would be forever denied it due to that awful video of the horse-mask crazy half-naked lunatic cooking 'shrooms that mining posted. (It made the Daggle thread look good by comparison.)

My flock is growing! :D

Kazeto likes this.
  10. mining

mining Member

Then you capitulate in this war, for I could dig up all of your posts, while you will always have one of mine you cannot like.

All hail the Mining Supremacy!

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

12. Wolg

Wolg Member

<flippant>Got a squid embedded in its skull.</flippant>

Essence and OmniaNigrum like this.
  13. jadkni

jadkni Member

Mother of God, Omni, did you make it your mission to like every post on the forums?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

No. That is for later in the week. :)

Lorrelian and Kazeto like this.
  15. Giygas

Giygas Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.