Idea: Drug Addict.

Discussion in 'Modding' started by OmniaNigrum, Feb 27, 2012.

1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Dungeon Sunblock
    Potion of Dire Empowerment + Potion of Radiance + Sliced Bread
    Minor :resist_conflagratory:, :resist_righteous: and :resist_nercomatic:. Minor :dmg_necromatic: and :dmg_righteous:.
    Flavor text: The label says "100% Snake Oil." That makes no sense... What is this crap?

2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Double Lutefisk Surprise
    Lutefisk + Lutefisk + Mud Wen + Bucket
    10 turns of Well Fed + Unpleasant Poison + a 5% chance of a random fungal effect. (The bucket should spawn at your feet when the item is consumed so you can inflict it's awful taste upon yourself again as desired.)
    Flavor Text: I can't believe it isn't vomit! Really, who in their right mind would want this slop? But it is a use for Mud Wen and Lutefisk though...

3. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Death Omelet
    Diggle Egg + Diggle Egg + Verdant Poison + Infernal Potion
    40 turns of Well Fed + 4 :resist_conflagratory: + 5 :life_regen: for 20 turns.
    Flavor Text: While anyone can smash some Diggle Eggs together in a press to make something they pretend is an omelet, this one uses flames and poison to remove the ick from the finished product.

Wi§p likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Rubbery Nasal Rotgut:
    Diggle Egg + Dwarven Rotgut + Acidum Salis
    You *Knew* that those damned Diggles were holding out on you. But you fooled them. It tastes worse than normal Dwarven Rotgut. And that is really saying something.
    60 Turns of Fueled by Booze. -4 :sight: +3 :resist_putrefying: +2 :resist_acidic: +1 :resist_existential: +2 :resist_transmutative: +3 :life_regen: +3 :mana_regen: +2 :trap_sense: for thirty turns.

Wi§p likes this.
  5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Snotty Inverse Death Potion:
    Lutefisk + Phylactery + Potion of Healing + Potion of Purity
    Another awful recipe believed to come from those bastard Dwarves. This grants you life at the expense of *Wishing* you were dead.
    50 :life: healed instantly. 20 turns of -5:sight: and -3:resist_toxic:.

6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

OAA Bolts:
    Black Powder + Dwarven Wiffle Maul + Dwarven Wiffle Maul + Plastic Bolt
    Only An Addict Bolts are what you may expect from a crazed addict stuck in a dungeon with forsaken Dwaven crap all over the place. They explode on striking anything into a few Dwarven Wiffle Mauls...
    Does 5:dmg_blast: and spews Dwarven Wiffle Mauls around.

(Can easily be spammed since you can recollect the DWMs and make more provided you still have bolts and powder.)

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Whorish Eyebrow Wig Armor:
    Lutefisk + Leather Helmet + Horse Armor + Infernal Potion
    You knew someone would add this. You really did. You dirty people. The Dwarves would feel right at home with you around. You bastards...
    5:armor_asorb: -2:sight: +1:resist_conflagratory: -2:resist_righteous:

8. Altre

Altre Member

When the next update comes, I may take you up on some of these. If I do, items/skills first, sprites later (and very slowly, unless someone else does em).

OmniNegro and Wi§p like this.
  9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Awesome! All ideas I spew out are free for the taking. Thank you for your interest. Please put your seat back until the Captain says we missed the Eldrich Monstrosity that tried to eat the plane. Or somesuch. :)

10. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Dungeon Kratom:
    Not craftable at all. Spawns like fungus everywhere you would see common fungus.
    Increases resistances by 2 to everything. Yes, everything. For a long time. Say 50 turns per use, and can be stacked three times. Each stack increases the chance of "Kratom Sleepyness". That is a debuff that paralyzes you for a turn or two and drops your :sagacity: and :savvy: by 10 for 20 turns when it happens.

For those who do not know, this is a real substance. I use it for backaches due to seizures. Too much makes you sleepy and stupid. (Negate the word "Dungeon" and it is real.)

And before anyone asks or jokingly implies it, this is perfectly legal in the USA and my Doctor is well aware of my usage of it for backaches.

11. Tylerrrr

Tylerrrr Member

Dr. O. Becalps' Wonder drug!
    Using a secret blend of salt and sugar we have created a miracle formula that can do ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO!
    Gives one health and a couple existential damage?

12. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

We would need to add a "Snake Oil" reagent for this to work. But I like it. :)