Happy New Year!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Loerwyn, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Well, yeah. In about 5hrs here, closer to 12 for most of the US and Canadia.

But yes, wishing everyone a Happy New Year and that 2013 will be better for everyone than 2012 was.

Kazeto, Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Happy Monday, Happy Tuesday, Happy Wednesday, Happy Thursday, Happy Friday, Happy Saturday, Happy Sunday.

Repeat that 52 times each year.

Haldurson likes this.
  3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Happy every day then. I think the meaning of "Happy New Year" is that we hope that your next year is going to be at least as happy as the previous one. Previous one had its ups and downs for sure -- but for at least one evening, we should only dwell on the good, and hope there's a lot more good in the coming year.

For me, one bright thing on the horizon is that my niece is thinking about College (she's a High School Jr.), and that's kind of exciting (I'm a proud Uncle lol).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Happy new year everyone!

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. jadkni

jadkni Member

This year has been a rough one for me - here's to a better 2013, and good riddance to last year.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. GDWT

GDWT Member

Another year of chronological time has passed.Well,I suppose we should rejoice in the memories we cherish and forget the ones we don't.I've had a largely uneventful and terribly boring year,I hope this year I can have a bit more..fun. Anyway,Happy New Year to you chaps.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Definitely not uneventful here, for the past two years at least. Sometimes it's really hard to appreciate how good boredom can be while you have it.

Essence and OmniaNigrum like this.
  8. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Merry 2013, everyone. NOW GET BACK TO GAMING!

Aegho, TheJadedMieu and OmniaNigrum like this.
  9. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

It's not like this year is gonna be better than the previous one. It's just that none knows what terrible things are gonna happen yet.

OmniaNigrum likes this.