Graffiti sharing thread

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by greggbot, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Warlock

Warlock Member

Almost all of the codes you see my name appended to have been personally checked out by me. I'm currently about halfway through the Ns. If you see anything that I didn't explore, please go over those codes and post whatever you find there. If you're talking about the codes here, I've acquired them from other forums and am in the process of adding as many of them as I can to the list. Waiting on updating all the spreadsheet codes first, though. It's slow going since I don't have more than a couple of hours to dedicate per day but I'm doing what I can.

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

If there are no comments at all, I'd assume that a list of contents is very much needed.

3. Blarahbamagjal- From Warlocks listing. Nothing of note aside from an anvil to Krong guarded by an Uber Stubborn Trap. Those were new to me, didn't know traps existed that couldn't be disarmed. Also, instead of even trying to disarm the Uber trap, your character will walk directly on the trap when you attempt to disarm.

So you might trigger it 2 or three times if you weren't paying enough attention and thought you'd mis-clicked. Nasty, that.

4. Warlock

Warlock Member

Since it only does about as much as a dwarven landmine, a lot of :dmg_conflagratory: can negate a chunk of damage.

5. Warlock

Warlock Member

Update on spreadsheet status: ~100 codes remaining to check after which I'll examine this thread for any leftovers that weren't added to floor 1.

6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That's because those are more like permanent pyres of Gog than real traps.

7. Warlock

Warlock Member

uh, nope, they cause a Dwarven Landmine blast. I can confirm that since I've walked over every last one to use them. Unless you mean something else entirely. :)

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I mean, they don't expire over time but only when you step on them, and they aren't real "mine" items but rather effects coded into the very rooms they are in.

9. Warlock

Warlock Member

Ah well, ignore the last post then. Either way, I've never had more fun than in the past couple of days, proving that crafting builds can be viable after all. I am just waiting to level up all crafting skills to max to benefit from the encrusts.... hehehe. Already maxed tinkering and perception exploring level 1 and got some levels elsewhere in the interim.

10. Re the "Stubborn Trap" disussion- the one I found was called an Uber Stubborn Something-or-other. I don't know enough about Dwarven Landmines to know if the damage effect is supposed to extend multiple tiles away from the trigger point, but it did.

Have any of you run across different levels of Stubborn Traps? Or are they all called "Uber Stubborn" traps?

11. Warlock

Warlock Member

There's just the one kind of trap, which blows up just like a Dwarven Landmine if you trigger it.

12. Eykullnuzmaguz (from Warlock's list on page 12): Minor loot, Fiery Wand, Tesla Wand. Also had the Particle Accelerator Room w/the three levers. Can you kill that particle, or is it just there to be shut off via the three levers?

Zanpokjafkiinuz (from Same): Minor loot, best thing was some studded leather armor, non-artifact quality. Lackluster, in other words.

Corpgoritkiijal (from Same): Leather Girdle, laser wand, tesla wand.

Negjaltwekullmag (ditto): Magical Sombero, AV1 Leather Girdle, Brigandine.

Zooseeseekulliz (ditto): Nothing of note aside from an AV1 Steel Breastplate.

Edit: All of these were on GRPD, Win7.

13. Warlock

Warlock Member

I'm kind of pissed right now. Some idiot hosed up the entire DL1 wizardlands spreadsheet, and many of the codes which I entered data for now have their old information pre-patch. I must have lost 100 codes' worth of entry there. Can someone kindly check the spreadsheet's revision entry and see when these were rolled back/changed? I would be much obliged.

14. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

I found that at least one of my post 1.1.2 changes was still there. And I have only been doing them for the past week or so. What annoys me is when someone deletes that dang wizardland code and then don't use Ctrl and the Z key to put it back. We may need to create a spreadsheet just for the people that know how to use this stuff to keep them from screwing it up on us.

15. Warlock

Warlock Member

We need a private document which only a few of us can edit, and this public document for submissions. That would work out great IMO.

16. That sounds like a great idea. Looking at the document, it's clear a great deal of effort has gone into it, and that a few people (Like Warlock) have put in a huge amount of effort. With it alphabetized and organized by floor with multiple tabs and... I'm at the point where I feel more comfortable posting my results on the forums rather than risk fubaring the spreadsheet somehow.

A simpler public submissions google doc would work just fine for submissions for people like me who don't know the nuances of the spreadsheet program.

17. Warlock

Warlock Member

I get all warm and fuzzy inside when people appreciate all that I do here. :3

18. Warlock

Warlock Member

Notice: my room's under renovation for a couple of days, so that means I can't access the internet very frequently for some time. Updates to the spreadsheet will show with decreased frequency where applicable.
    And can someone please correct the entries from #177 to #245 in the DL1 sheet, or fill in the missing details if possible? I would be very grateful.

BRB, exploring Wizardlands for digglebucks

19. Warlock

Warlock Member

AWWW YEAH. Renovations are finally done. Back to updating the spreadsheet with me. As always, please post your codes here and I'll see to it that they eventually make it in.

20. Warlock

Warlock Member

Major update completed today: ~60 wizardlands were explored and the data added to the spreadsheet. Tomorrow I'll see to finally adding all the other dlvl 1 codes. :)