Games to trade

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Aaaaaaand just one more to add. Got a Steam (obvs.) code for Metro 2033 going as well.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Got the Humble Origin Bundle keys; if anyone wants one of the Origin keys, PM!

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I just picked up the Indie RPG bundle from "Bundle in a Box", and I have both a Desura and Steam code for "Hack, Slash, Loot", which is a rogue-like game which I already own. PM me if you are interested.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

(I have hack slash loot from ages ago and.. uh.. I have to ask, is it just me or is it a TERRIBLE GAME?)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

It's not very good. It's not 'terrible', but it wears out its welcome fairly quickly. The main issue is that there's very little to do as far as tactics are concerned. Most of the choices you have are not very meaningful. If it were a better game, I might have asked for something in return. But as it is, I'd feel guilty about that.

Note that there are some actual Hack, Slash, Loot devotees out there, so somebody actually likes the game.

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

7. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, it is a really simple game with a lot of random elements. Good if you are looking to spend a few minutes playing a game (or a few hours, if you are persistent), but for people looking for something "deeper" it's going to be disappointing.

Sort of like "minesweeper" in that regard - it can be really fun if you don't expect it to be anything more than a simple and small randomised game.

But for what it is, once you accept that it's not going to be as epic in scale as the TES series or as the Fallout series, it becomes quite enjoyable if you play it in breaks between playing different games instead of just playing this one without rest.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

I didn't really like Hack, Slash, Loot either

I have two gift copies of Awesomenauts and two of God Mode lying around. (The latter isn't very good). I don't really know what I want in return, though.

I also have gift coupons of various conviction, colour and percentage for Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Limbo, Portal 2, Anna (Extended Edition), Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire and Frozen Synapse. I'm giving these away, unless you really really feel like giving me something in return, in which case I'll take a Diggle-related pun. EDIT: expiry date on these is October 14th, 2013.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  9. I've got a coupons not doing anything I could give away; 75% off any Devolver Digital game, 10% off Shadow Warrior (heartily recommended game :D) 25% off Volgarr the Viking

and an extra copy of Breath of Death VII if anyone wants.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Do you think that counts for Shadow Warrior? if so, I'd happily trade you something for it, I've got a bunch of spare copies of various games. Add me on Steam, search for Daynab

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. No, I don't think so - when I click applicable games it doesn't show up. (the new game anyway, the old remake is there :p)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I purchased Talisman Prologue months ago, but now that Talisman DE is in Steam early access, I got a second steam key which I'm willing to trade.

In case you don't know what it is:

Talsiman Prologue is a single-player computer game somewhat based on Talisman, only instead of competing against other players, you have specific quests (some based on which character you are playing), and you get a better score for achieving those quests in fewer turns. It doesn't include all of the cards in the board game, and some of the spaces on the board and cards and spells and characters have been modified to fit a single-player experience. It's still a fun game, though once you've completed all of the quests, you may not want to replay any of them.

The Digital Edition, btw, is in early release, but the current state of the game is that it's buggy, and you'll occasionally find that you'll have to quit games because of a bug that can prevent anyone from winning (you or the AI players). Also the player AI seems really bad to non-existent. When it's completed, it will (presumably) be a faithful representation of the current state of the board game. Plus they have plans to add all of the current expansions for the board game, as DLC.

13. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I no longer have theTalisman Prologue key. But I just received a coupon good until Saturday October 26th: 50% off for Foul Play. If you want it and plan to use it, you can have it. Friend me in Steam if we aren't already friends there (Haldurson).