Games to trade

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Jan 9, 2013.

1. jadkni

jadkni Member

If there's anything you've got a spare copy of that's of similar or lesser value, I'd call it fair regardless of the game. The two spare copies are from a failed four-pack that I picked up for self and roommates. They got sucked into D3 instead and had no interest in TL2, so I don't feel inclined to be stingy about trading it away to someone who is interested in the game.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I haven't really got any spare copies of anything, as far as I know. Maybe DoW 1 Gold Edition from that THQ bundle, but I don't believe I have anything else.

Though I would, of course, be open to considering purchasing a gift product for you in exchange.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. jadkni

jadkni Member

DoW 1 Gold would be great, actually - unless you're wanting to hold onto that. Aside from that, I don't know, maybe Air Buccaneers?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Actually, I don't know if it is DoW1 Gold or not. I know it's DoW1. According to Eurogamer, it's DoW GotY which is the first game, no expansions but some extra maps or stuff.

But if you want that and Air Buccaneers, that's fine. I'll sort out Air Buccaneers tomorrow when I've been paid (don't worry, I'll get it before the daily ends).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I have a copy of Trine (Steam key), and 6 DotA 2 Steam keys.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Just to confirm my trade with jadkni has gone through perfectly well. DoW1 + Air Bucanneers (daily deal) for Torchlight 2 seems perfectly fair to me.

I think it's important that we give feedback on trades, and if you're not sure then I'm sure adding Daynab to the private conversation will be something he's open to if you ask first. I know I've asked him to supervise a private discussion or two in the past.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

FYI I did have a couple of technical problems with my trades initially, but all of them did eventually go through. I do still have one copy of SotS Complete to trade (plus 1 DoD Complete, but odds are no one here needs that).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Does anyone here have Frozen Synapse on Steam, and if so, does it have the launcher and can you redeem DLC via it?

If so, I may just have a Steam-redeemable copy of the base game and a code for its DLC available for trade.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

I've got spare copies of Killing Floor, Alien Breed 3, Frozen Synapse, and King's Bounty: The Legend.

Oh and 6 keys to DotA 2. I've tried it myself but don't really care for it.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I have copies of:
    Resonance
    Blackwell Bundle (Legacy, Unbound, Convergence) - MOOM'd
    Blackwell Deception - MOOM'd

For Steam from the latest Groupees bundle (assuming you can throw these keys out if you wish). Not entirely bothered about getting anything in return.

11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Steam copies of everything in the latest Humble Bundle. (Excluding Crayon Physics Deluxe. That was the whole reason I bought it.)
    First come, first serve on the keys. So ask away.
    Look here to see what games there are and save me a bunch of copy and past junk.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

12. Aegho

Aegho Member

Greenmangaming sent me a surprise XCOM key along with my Bioshock Infinite preorder key. I can't even turn it into a steam gift and can't activate it because hey I already own that game.

I also have an old gift copy of frozen synapse.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

If you activate the key on Steam, and you already have the game on steam, it will add it to your inventory instead. I had that issue with one of my trades. Note that it will only work if that game is on Steam -- If you own it, but it's not on Steam, then you'll probably just have to trade the key itself.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  14. Aegho

Aegho Member

"This steam account already owns the product(s) associated with this steam key." Not added to my gift inventory, just boots me back to library and nothing happens.

It's XCOM: Enemy Unknown, it's a steamworks game.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

It doesn't, sadly. Well, it may in some cases, but not often. My BioShock 1 key from the BSI pre-order did the same as Aegho's XCOM key.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Did you select install? It's confusing and counter-intuitive, but it worked for me.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I don't know.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Got a key for Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition going spare from the Groupees Be Mine 8. This is the... previous iteration of the game, though I think you can upgrade to Chaos Edition on Steam for a small fee, which I believe gives you some extra teams and so on.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Games going:
    Hotline Miami (Steam)
    Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers (Steam)
    Oil Rush (+DLC?) (Steam)
    Intrusion 2 (Steam)
    Pacific Storm Allies (Steam)
    Gumboy: Crazy Adventures (Steam)
    Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Steam)
    Frozen Synapse (Steam)
    Organ Trail: Director's Cut (Steam)
    Broken Sword 1: Director's Cut (Steam)

Willing to trade, but also happy to just donate keys.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Updated my list. I need to stop buying indie bundles.

OmniaNigrum likes this.