Dredmor Wiki on Modding

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Null, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

As modding is now available to the public, I'd like to bring up the dredmor wiki and sections on the xml and modding there. I want this to become a resource available for everyone but it takes quite a while to do by myself. Thus I'd really hope if those that do know something about modding head down to http://www.dredmorwiki.com/ and add pages there regarding modding. As of right now there isn't a lot on modding, and the wiki in general needs to be updated. I've put up a Spell Effects page that lists all of the effects that I'm aware of in a list with all parameters for each. There still needs to be pages on the format of various things like spells and skills, buffs, mines and so on. You can also help out with any other pages but at the moment I'm focusing on modding and making sure this is a resource for everyone.

2. Wootah

Wootah Member

I would love to update the Wiki, even made an account, but I don't know how to do everything. Are partial edits allowed?
    Example. I wrote down a list of all the skills that got additional levels (3->5). I could go in an type up the names and summaries, but I wouldn't be able to include a picture or other details.

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

You're allowed to add whatever you want as long as it's accurate. I'd hope that you at least present it properly though. The thing with your example is it doesn't really add much information, unless you mean actually adding the skills to the tables even without images.

4. Wootah

Wootah Member

Yeah I would add in information that I can pull from the game. I will change some pages and if I F*** it up, just message me on the wiki and I will stop.

5. Chiko

Chiko Member

Something like this would be really helpful. Reverse engineer game files is somewhat limited. :rolleyes: