Dredmor Patch 1.1.2 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

We have sent off builds of 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 to HIB right on schedule, and to the best of my knowledge if you download the game from the HIB they should be there. If that's not the case, something's gone wrong on their end, and I will yell at them, but I know there are HIB users who have gotten 1.1.2.

EDIT: As for the expansions, all I know at this point is that the store is in webdesign hell.

Turbo164 likes this.
  2. qwerty

qwerty Member

Oh goodie. Double checking now. I just haven't seen any news about it so I assumed the worst. Shame on the expansions though. is that just the paid expansions? What about the free ones?

3. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Kaidelong and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

If anyone has trouble with the download, I can and will zip it up and post it on my Dropbox account for your download. But try to use the torrent first unless your ISP is filtering stuff in some crazy way. Even if they are, they probably do it by port number. Set it somewhere in the 30000-60000 range and they will likely leave it alone. They cannot filter UDP connections without breaking all current VoIP phone services. So torrents should work.

5. jcuria321

jcuria321 Member

Is it possible to get a non-Steam version of the patch? I have The original plus ROTDG. I would like to be able to patch up to and including YHTNEP and the latest patch. Thanks!

6. Daynab

Through which way have you bought DoD? I'm reasonably sure that Desura has the latest patch, though you may need to redownload it? not sure how it works.

7. jcuria321

jcuria321 Member

I apologize for not stating that earlier. I had gotten them from the DoD Complete package from Gamefly.

8. Daynab

Apparently it's not updated on Gamefly - Nicholas said he will prod them and see what's up - will get back to you when we hear what's going on.

(the issue with only uploading the patch is that it's not one file, it could be a bunch of file and would be quite messy)

9. jcuria321

jcuria321 Member

Good to know. Thank you very much. As of right now I just have DoD and ROTDG, so the update and YHTNEP would be great to have. Thanks again.

10. Happened to me when I had lesser Syzygy from a pan galactic potion and tried to get the skill Syzygy from Astrology.
    Reloaded the game and level up again and I had no problem. I had both buffs :3

11. Alavaria

Alavaria Member

It seems to me like the two attack skills of the Polearm tree might have had their attack patterns switched? The "long range" pike attack has short range and the lunge you start off with has a really long range...