Dredmor 1.1.3 Beta Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Nicholas, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Hurray! Ура! わっしょい!

But seriously, it's nice to see another beta version after all that time. Thanks, Sir Nicholas.

2. Loren

Loren Member

Don't forget to remove the warning text from your skill description now, ya hear?

Turbo164, Kazeto and Essence like this.
  3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Yep! Heard it in Applejack's voice again.

4. Time to find new ways to die horribly!

Kazeto likes this.
  5. Ptirodaktill

Ptirodaktill Member

With second patch the game started to crush after oppening doors on lvl 8 and 9 and switching floors =( There is aslo someting wrong with autosave, i get unlimeted turns when it happen =(

Attached Files:

6. Nicholas

What do you mean by "unlimited turns"?

And is anybody else having problems on floors 8 and 9? Are you running any mods?

Exile likes this.
  7. Nicholas

Okay, I just played your save game for a bit and it seems fine. Check to ensure that you installed the patch correctly and that you deleted any directories (expansion, expansion2, expansion3) that do not correspond to expansions that you own.

Exile likes this.
  8. Wootah

Wootah Member

Thanks for the updated version! Gonna roll it out and test the living crap out of it today :)

9. Wootah

Wootah Member

Okay first bug.
    1.1.3 - No mods. All Expansions.

I am on floor 1. I have 6 zorkmids. grated cheese in the vending machinecosts 6 Zorkmids. I can't buy it though. Nothing Happens.
    Same is true for ground meat. 6 Zorkmids. Can't buy it.

Once I get a few more, I can buy them.

10. Wootah

Wootah Member

Not sure if this is intended, but the first level rogue scientist skill doesn't drain mana when it vents. The debuff still appears and lasts for 1 turn and then is gone.

11. Ptirodaktill

Ptirodaktill Member

No, i dont run any mods, just a clean steam version =( I reinstall it, to make sure, but it didnt help, game still crush sometime after opening door on lvl 8 and 9. It works perfectly fine on floors 1 till 7, >_>

12. Ptirodaktill

Ptirodaktill Member

dagger.jpg Anoter bug, If i switch my dagger for a mace, i get a permanent stackable +1 bonus to crit, melee power and accuracy. View attachment 3165

Attached Files:

Turbo164 likes this.
  13. Nicholas

Yeah, I dunno. We can try to reproduce things over here but so far we haven't had any crashes.

When you say "permanent stackable bonus" does that mean that the buffs that you are supposed to get are just never clearing? Again, slightly lost.

Exile likes this.
  14. Wootah

Wootah Member

In the screenshot he has 153 crit, but no visible buffs showing that would give him anywhere near that much.

15. Nicholas

Yes, yes indeed he does.

Huh.

Anybody have better repro steps? Or is it just that all buffs are not correctly clearing?

Exile likes this.
  16. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Is it specifically with a mace? How many levels do you have in Dagger and/or Mace skills? Is it any dagger/mace combo, or just those two specifically?

17. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I cannot hear this. And I've started a new game just to test this fix; I've saw diggles entering and exiting the floor, totally silent.

18. rydash

rydash Member

I will also announce my curiosity as to the presence of a digging noise. I thought I had heard something, but that it was very very slight. I am also curious as to why beta patch 2 has \expansion\sfx and \expasion2\sprites folders...despite nothing being inside of them. That may be a corrupted download on my part, however.

Also, I find the Cube's added cuteness in the Pocket Dimension...well, cute, but, uh, is it supposed to generate a dump file?

Vitellozzo likes this.
  19. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Same for me, I forgot to tell you guys about this. ^^'

20. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I don't know why the folders are there, but they were in previous patches too. If you don't have all the expansions, make sure to delete empty folders or you'll get crashes.